Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I am providing this to everyone who has purchased or is thinking about purchasing the newest phone in the Samsung Arsenal - The Galaxy S4!

Enjoy and please leave us a comment on how it helped you. Would you like to see more of this kind of thing for new phones?

This is the FULL User Manual for the Galaxy S4:

Samsung Galaxy S4 Users Manual Here

Last edited:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
An AT&T version. I know they should be all the same and you'd get the jist of it, but I can guaran-damn-tee something will be different with the Verizon model.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
An AT&T version. I know they should be all the same and you'd get the jist of it, but I can guaran-damn-tee something will be different with the Verizon model.

Yes I chose the AT&T model because I figured that would be the majority but I did look at them all and they are actually identical so no worries. Hope you like it.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Did you read my post above. You asked me that question and I explained that they are all the same no matter who the carrier is. In as far as the GS4 if you go to that forum you will find it Stickied at the top where I placed it. Thank you for asking and that guide is also good for all Carriers.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
That's cool - but I'd like the link to the Verizon guide if you have it. I can't find it anywhere. TIA.

PS The Verizon guide per se does not exist yet because it has not been accepted to sell you by Verizon but once it is i will provide that specific guide to you.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
PS The Verizon guide per se does not exist yet because it has not been accepted to sell you by Verizon but once it is i will provide that specific guide to you.

Well, I know it doesn't exist. You said you looked at all of them, so I wanted to link to what you looked at. All one has to do is download it from Samsung.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Well, I know it doesn't exist. You said you looked at all of them, so I wanted to link to what you looked at. All one has to do is download it from Samsung.
You really must be kidding me for sure because all you have to do is scroll to the very top where you see my green INFO box where it has the link to the Samsung website and the guide. I cannot help you any further that I already have. Thank you.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
You really must be kidding me for sure because all you have to do is scroll to the very top where you see my green INFO box where it has the link to the Samsung website and the guide. I cannot help you any further that I already have. Thank you.

Damn dude.....I'm not stupid.....I was and still am talking about the Verizon user guide. You said you looked at all of them in post number five. Since you said you looked at all of them, I asked for a link to the Verizon user guide - I know the Verizon guide isn't out but since you said you looked at all of them, I thought you had access to one. So obviously you didn't Iook at all of them. I guess that's what I get for thinking. You also said all user guides are the same but they are not - each carrier has specific features other carriers do not have.

It's not a big deal. As soon as Verizon's S4 launches, it will be posted on Samsungs web page.

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I just talked with a support rep with Samsung, and showed them this manual. They said it was an obsolete manual due to a firmware upgrade. Specifically, I was asking why it was not possible to change the 'primary shortcuts' (tray icons) on the S4 even though the manual says this is possible. They said that feature has been removed in the latest firmware, and therefore that manual is wrong. See my thread here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s4/277791-changing-default-primary-shortcuts-s4.html

They said to use this manual instead: http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/c...-I9505_UM_EU_Jellybean_Eng_Rev.1.0_130412.pdf

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I just talked with a support rep with Samsung, and showed them this manual. They said it was an obsolete manual due to a firmware upgrade. Specifically, I was asking why it was not possible to change the 'primary shortcuts' (tray icons) on the S4 even though the manual says this is possible. They said that feature has been removed in the latest firmware, and therefore that manual is wrong. See my thread here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s4/277791-changing-default-primary-shortcuts-s4.html

They said to use this manual instead: http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/c...-I9505_UM_EU_Jellybean_Eng_Rev.1.0_130412.pdf

Thank you for this. It'll be nice to look through to become familiar with everything prior to my upgrade. I'm anxious to get one of these babies anyway; I hope reading through this will hold me over until July.

ashkir

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I'm getting my first smartphone today, and it's this one! Gonna try to learn as much as I can before I pick it up! :D

shaunamcc

May 14, 2013
Visit site
There is waaaay too much on the s4. And I cant get it to open pdfs from the internet. It download them and then says 'cannot open file'.
never had that problem with my iphone and im only on the s4 2weeks. Ugh soooooo frustrated. I cant egen open the manuals posted above.