Samsung Rebate w/ Trade-In

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I got an email from samsung for the s4, and it contained a link to an upgrade page. Apparently samsung is offering to rebate you if you trade in your old phone when you upgrade to the s4 or other qualifying devices.

It looks like they take phones up to 3 years old, they even take the hero. This especially applies to you guys with the iphone, they are giving $200 for the 16gb 4s and $300 for the 16gb 5.

Here's the link, if this helped you please thank me.

http://www.samsungupgrade.com/?mars...612799&MKM_MID=3798549&CID=eml-mb-cp-0413-314

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I got an email from samsung for the s4, and it contained a link to an upgrade page. Apparently samsung is offering to rebate you if you trade in your old phone when you upgrade to the s4 or other qualifying devices.

It looks like they take phones up to 3 years old, they even take the hero. This especially applies to you guys with the iphone, they are giving $200 for the 16gb 4s and $300 for the 16gb 5.

Home | Samsung Upgrade

You typically get nowhere near the money from a trade in - you're better off selling on Swapa, CL, etc. I'd say eBay too but their fees are out of control.

Riboflavin

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
This website would give me $52 for Galaxy S 2. Sprint will give me $70. Best Buy will give me $140 for perfect condition. Craigslist has them listed at at least $150.

MisterEd

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Now there's a NON-deal. $200 for an iPhone 4S? $300 for a 5? Seriously? You can easily get double that without too much effort. I guess for the lazy and for those where money isn't in short supply it's better than nothing. In fact, anyone with an ATT iPhone 5 you want to sell I'll give $400 any time of the day.

Home | Samsung Upgrade

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
You typically get nowhere near the money from a trade in - you're better off selling on Swapa, CL, etc. I'd say eBay too but their fees are out of control.

I could see this applying to people that buy the phone off contract, since there are people that do that.

I was just letting people know they had the option, no need to downgrade my thread.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I could see this applying to people that buy the phone off contract, since there are people that do that.

I was just letting people know they had the option, no need to downgrade my thread.

Downgrade your thread? I wasn't doing that at all. Just stating facts.

Drov

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I priced my old Droid RAZR with a cracked screen and they will give me $20. Not even worth the time to send it lol.

BarackOdrama

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site

Even if you buy the phone off contract it's still a crappy deal. You can get more elsewhere. And you'll get the money faster than waiting on Samsung to mail you a prepaid card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12