Just wow!!!!

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Picked up my s4 today and returned my htc one...... once again Samsung kills the android market with the best phone out! Very impressed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Bigger screen that's not made smaller by the black menu bar. Responsive capacitive buttons that don't have an odd setup. A power button that is easy to reach and isn't too flush. Doesn't feel like its on fire doing the least intensive tasks. Doesn't have gaps or screens that stick out. Removable battery/SD storage. 4.2.2. Lighter, thinner, easier to hold.

I'm just assuming those would be his answers.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Podunks

Banned
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Bigger screen that's not made smaller by the black menu bar. Responsive capacitive buttons that don't have an odd setup. A power button that is easy to reach and isn't too flush. Doesn't feel like its on fire doing the least intensive tasks. Doesn't have gaps or screens that stick out. Removable battery/SD storage. 4.2.2. Lighter, thinner, easier to hold.

Was going to say the same thing lol.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I did the same thing. The S4 is just an all around bad *** phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
This is my first non-HTC android phone. I'm already liking how LED notifications bypass the charging indicator. I appreciate that so much that I haven't even tried to download and experiment with Light Flow yet.

Podunks

Banned
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
This is my first non-HTC android phone. I'm already liking how LED notifications bypass the charging indicator. I appreciate that so much that I haven't even tried to download and experiment with Light Flow yet.

Now I must find out what light flow is. ;-)

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site

I agree with everything except that sgs4 is easier to hold.

With the curved back if HTC One, it's more ergonomic in the hand

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

bgapfire

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I agree with everything except that sgs4 is easier to hold.

With the curved back if HTC One, it's more ergonomic in the hand

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums
I don't disagree with your statement, but it depends on how you hold your phone. I'd say the S4 is more ergonomic due to the button placement of the phone. Your hand doesn't have to shift positions to tackle tasks. Just my subjective opinion.

Brownhornet34

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Ummmn... Well I got the 64gb One +Media Link for 220 American. How? You may ask, AT&T Business account purchased over the phone through the Retention department. Soo... I think I shall laugh also. ;)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20