texasotts

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I want to change my font on the phone and am not able to? Fontimizer doesn't work and none of the other fonts I download work? I even have the apk file for a bunch? Is it just too new that nothing is compatible?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I asked this too. I installed one and I saw it in the menu when I select fonts but when I press ok to select that font it says "font not available"

This is the 3rd issue ive found with my phone & its starting to bug me.

But I am aware that this is a new phone but I was hoping there wouldnt be too many kinks and bugs to work out since a lot of previous Samsung users told me this wasnt an issue.
(When I was deciding between phones)

Its still a hell of a lot better than my iPhone. :p

texasotts

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes I can use the fonts that came installed on the phone but not any I install. I assume because it's new maybe they are not compatible. I download them and then install and can see them in my display settings under fonts but it will not use them. Just tells me it's not available :(
I cannot stand stock fonts. I do a lot of websites and graphics so I guess I like the aesthetics a nice font gives

Dave Gates1

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Fix for S4 "font not available"

Have been crazy fighting this bug and been through variety of forums.
Yes, it is that fonts have not caught up with S4 compatibility.

Found the fix!!!
I installed "IFont" app from play store.
They JUST updated the app and the fix was for the S4 compatibility issue.
The font I wanted was found in the Local fonts and when I set it to use and ReBooted the phone.......it took!

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I just side loaded 5 fonts they was all fonts u had to pay for and the worked but its couple I really want I can't find

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums