Question about S4 auto sync

Antstatic

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have recently upgraded to the Samsung galaxy s4 after years of iPhone usage and I am absolutely over the moon with my new handset,

I do however have a small issue, when I go into settings all of my accounts say that auto sync is off but I can't seem to find a master sync setting to turn it on, as you can imagine this search has become incredibly frustrating and I was hoping someone may be able to send me I the right direction to turn this on?

Thanks I advance for your assistance

John Sheets

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I imagine you've already solved your problem, but may in case you haven't... You don't control the on /off of sync in the accounts section like you used to. Just use two fingers to pull down the notification bar and the you will see sync as one of the buttons.

Bill Bolger

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Omg thank you! I was looking all over for this, I just upgraded to an S3 and wasn't getting my emails until I saw this post. I actually just signed up for this site to thank you!

tngrrl73

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you SO much!!! This has been aggravating me for the last week... I'm hoping that this will solve my text message notifications (or lack thereof) as well.:D

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have recently upgraded to the Samsung galaxy s4 after years of iPhone usage and I am absolutely over the moon with my new handset,

I do however have a small issue, when I go into settings all of my accounts say that auto sync is off but I can't seem to find a master sync setting to turn it on, as you can imagine this search has become incredibly frustrating and I was hoping someone may be able to send me I the right direction to turn this on?

Thanks I advance for your assistance

I had an issue with this too a few days ago (I take it it says Master Sync is off?).
Settings > Connections > Data Usage > Press the menu button > Select the option saying Auto Sync Data
In the Notification tray turn on sync

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair