Quick question about spigen glas tr + s4 OEM accessories

taranlol

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm planning on using the spigen glas tr screen protector when i get my phone, does anybody know if the oem protective case+ and s view cover will fit with that screen protector?

basically, i want to know if the front of case leaves enough room to put the phone face down with the screen protector without the screen touching the table or whatever and if the cover will close properly with it on

i hope i worded my question correctly

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
With the S-View cover and the Glas.t protector, not the R version, it closes just fine.

The R version is almost twice as thick. That is why I didn't buy that version.

John

zhingket

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning on using the spigen glas tr screen protector when i get my phone, does anybody know if the oem protective case+ and s view cover will fit with that screen protector?

basically, i want to know if the front of case leaves enough room to put the phone face down with the screen protector without the screen touching the table or whatever and if the cover will close properly with it on

i hope i worded my question correctly

Here is to answer your question for the OEM protective case +.

Genuine Samsung Galaxy S4 Protective Cover Review - YouTube

mason12947

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Did the glas.tr work with the official non-view flip cover? I have a 50% for purchaces under $50 for the Samsung store and I was wondering what would be the best buy.

mason12947

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. I might get just that! I'm guessing the flip covers didn't get the best reviews. Well if I'm going that route should I go with just like a 9000mah external battery?