05-04-2013 03:08 PM
103 ... 345
tools
    Not really. It would be a better screen if it actually came calibrated properly out of the box instead of having to have different modes to accomplish it.
    Having the choice to go for more accurate colors or more vibrant colors and having a mode that will adapt it for me is nice. That's a big reason I give it the nod for displays, but also because its a 5 inch screen that doesn't get diminished by onscreen menus.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
    05-03-2013 10:11 PM
    Having the choice to go for more accurate colors or more vibrant colors and having a mode that will adapt it for me is nice. That's a big reason I give it the nod for displays, but also because its a 5 inch screen that doesn't get diminished by onscreen menus.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
    Ehh. I'll agree to disagree. Having the over saturated and poorly calibrated color mode still available will always be a downside for me.

As someone (I believe on the Verge) put it: Samsung is helping to create a generation that has no sense of what is good and bad color, good and bad saturation, or good and bad displays. That will never be a good thing to me, adjustable modes or not.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    05-03-2013 11:13 PM
    Ehh. I'll agree to disagree. Having the over saturated and poorly calibrated color mode still available will always be a downside for me.

As someone (I believe on the Verge) put it: Samsung is helping to create a generation that has no sense of what is good and bad color, good and bad saturation, or good and bad displays. That will never be a good thing to me, adjustable modes or not.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Samsung color is somewhat inaccurate but vibrance and contrast is really nice.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    05-04-2013 03:08 PM
103 ... 345