Reading those complaints....

tarball

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I am actually wondering if it was about the same kind of comments during S3 launch and Samsung did manage to fix performance issues with software upgrade ?

I am suppose to get mine this Friday but reading threads about stuttering made me thinks....if i am taking the right decision.

I am also wondering why all reviews I read about the GS4, reviewers were saying it is really smooth ... Is it because we are too picky ?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
You have to take into consideration this is one of the first BRANDED devices to have Android 4.2.2 available. Prior to this its been vanilla Android 4.2.2 on the Nexus devices where it has performed very well. There will be some tweaking needed no doubt to get it working properly with TW UI or any of the UI's and what the carriers/OEM's add.

I would expect Samsung to move fairly quick to address any major problems.

tarball

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Paul

I might not need psychologue after all ! lol
You have to take into consideration this is one of the first BRANDED devices to have Android 4.2.2 available. Prior to this its been vanilla Android 4.2.2 on the Nexus devices where it has performed very well. There will be some tweaking needed no doubt to get it working properly with TW UI or any of the UI's and what the carriers/OEM's add.

I would expect Samsung to move fairly quick to address any major problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy