Anyone using a custom font ?

satannik

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I would like to see what font everyone has ! Will update on mine :)

Font: Phat Boi
0GUo7sV.jpg

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy S 4

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm unable to use any fonts (only the stock ones they come with) because when I download them/install them.. I can see them in the menu to choose from fonts, but when I select ok to use them it says "Font not available"... so i'm not sure what's going on :( Miss my old font though lol

texasotts

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Me too fitmom I am having the same issue. Maybe the poster can tell us how he got a font to work and where he got it from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Me too fitmom I am having the same issue. Maybe the poster can tell us how he got a font to work and where he got it from?

I think maybe because he is rooted. I'm to scared to do that.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm unable to use any fonts (only the stock ones they come with) because when I download them/install them.. I can see them in the menu to choose from fonts, but when I select ok to use them it says "Font not available"... so i'm not sure what's going on :( Miss my old font though lol

I wonder if this is an issue with 4.2 as I have many, many fonts installed on my S3. I don't used nearly all of them but I can choose....lol

satannik

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I think maybe because he is rooted. I'm to scared to do that.

I went to Settings > My device > Font style > Get Fonts online. I purchased my font for 0.99 cents . It isn't a root mod, I was surprised when I saw the option to change font without root this morning so I changed it.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I went to Settings > My device > Font style > Get Fonts online. I purchased my font for 0.99 cents . It isn't a root mod, I was surprised when I saw the option to change font without root this morning so I changed it.

Why pay for them??

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if this is an issue with 4.2 as I have many, many fonts installed on my S3. I don't used nearly all of them but I can choose....lol

going to try the link you posted and let you know.

because I did the same way as the OP but just didn't buy it and it didn't work :( so i'll try these ones

texasotts

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded all the fonts from that developer that has them for 99 cents. Not really a fan of any of them. I like Chinacat and abissca and have downloaded the apks myself and still no luck :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc