jpullins

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I miss my Sony sketch..... I get the same not available message

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I cannot add a customize font as well. I even did a factory reset to the phone. Its telling me the font is not available as well. Must be a bug.. Hopefully its fixed soon, I want to add all the neat fonts I had on my s3.. This is one of the main reasons I returned the htc one, because I couldn't customize the font. I applied the samsung sans which is ok better then the default. :'(

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I cannot add a customize font as well. I even did a factory reset to the phone. Its telling me the font is not available as well. Must be a bug.. Hopefully its fixed soon, I want to add all the neat fonts I had on my s3.. This is one of the main reasons I returned the htc one, because I couldn't customize the font. I applied the samsung sans which is ok better then the default. :'(

I'm sure it's not a better Sans than THIS one.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site

I also did a factory reset and still same thing. So must be a bug. Hope they fix these small little bugs soon :p

I am going to return the phone though because I think my phone is messed up. Since no one had replied to my other thread and my other friends aren't experiencing the same video and picture distortions as me.

But since I bought it at best buy I have to wait till they get more in Stock. :(

But I love this phone! :)

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Hmm.. try to purchase a font you like ? You have 10 minutes to get a refund if you don't like it :p

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy S 4

Oh that's awesome. I didn't know that!! Will see if I find anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze