How do you get it to automatically go to the HD channels instead of the regular?
    04-29-2013 05:32 PM
    Set it to the HD channel. Am I missing something in your post? It goes to the channel you selected as a favorite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
    04-29-2013 07:29 PM
    Say it has suggested shows on. If I click say Family Guy it will take me to channel 12, when I want 512 for HD.
    04-29-2013 08:39 PM
    Looks like Fios isn't up to date with the app yet. There is an option if you go into "my room" to select only HD channels, but Fios is only showing about 40 channels all SD. EDIT: Re-did set up and got my channels.
    20blks likes this.
    04-29-2013 08:47 PM
    I have found this app very lacking.
    When setting up devices it only lets you check the power button, no other functions.
    Once a device is set up, if all functions are not working properly you can't change the codes without deleting the device and adding it again.
    Would be great if you could search a specific device model and add it that way.
    04-30-2013 06:01 AM
    Mine didn't find my pioneer receiver, making it useless for me. Alas.
    04-30-2013 09:52 AM
    Pioneer Receiver is supported by the app...once check lol
    05-30-2013 07:08 AM
    I have found this app very lacking.
    When setting up devices it only lets you check the power button, no other functions.
    Once a device is set up, if all functions are not working properly you can't change the codes without deleting the device and adding it again.
    Would be great if you could search a specific device model and add it that way.
    Ya, actually before adding device if you go to Settings->Applications->WatchOn->force stop and then clear data.Then continue with your setup this solves most issues because any previous cache may disturb your remote functionality.Coming to adding a device you can see many brands of TVs and DVRs and it is not an easy task to add each and every TV brand all over the world.So,if you don't find your device along with raising a ticket to customer support team you can also try other existing brands because they may have IR codes similar to your device...I have tried it and succeeded in finding other brands working for my devices.
    05-30-2013 07:27 AM
    Hi the727kid,
    After you select your service provider >> The next step is Choosing correct channel line up. This is an important step to determine and identify your correct channel listings. Please ensure that you answer the question correctly.This will help you to set HD channels.
    Attached Thumbnails WatchON Help-s4_chennel-lineup.jpg  
    06-05-2013 05:16 AM
    I'm just trying to get this going on my Galaxy S4. I use OTA and Tivo. It seemed cool until I realized I could not change channels on the Tivo... I found some suggestions elsewhere that different codes work better, but I can't figure out how to configure an existing remote, or even delete it to start over... or even add another. Can anyone help me out? I have a partially working Tivo, but I want to edit it or delete it so I can add it again.
    06-15-2013 01:21 PM
    I'm with Rogers and HD is not available.

Interestingly enough my hTc One supports HD content.
    06-15-2013 01:29 PM
    Yeah. I am with Cox in San Diego and it will ask if I have channel 94. When I select no, it gives me no HD channels. Hopinh with the latest update it will at least have my receiver on there.

Posted via Android Central App on my S4
    06-15-2013 01:51 PM
    I'm just trying to get this going on my Galaxy S4. I use OTA and Tivo. It seemed cool until I realized I could not change channels on the Tivo... I found some suggestions elsewhere that different codes work better, but I can't figure out how to configure an existing remote, or even delete it to start over... or even add another. Can anyone help me out? I have a partially working Tivo, but I want to edit it or delete it so I can add it again.
    My TiVo is fully functional on mine, I don't have my s4 in front of me using my one but in settings you can reset the app

sent from my favorite phone of the year HTC one, don't mean it has to be yours
    06-15-2013 02:04 PM
    Yeah. I am with Cox in San Diego and it will ask if I have channel 94. When I select no, it gives me no HD channels. Hopinh with the latest update it will at least have my receiver on there.

Posted via Android Central App on my S4
    Were you able to get this fixed? I'd suggest checking here, if not, let me know! Samsung Customer support
    06-24-2013 04:23 PM
    I'm old school and only get channels OTA, but when I choose my area in the WatchOn app, it only shows NBC and all the other random channels like Telemundo in the channel listing part. CBS, ABC, Fox and CW do not show up. Anything I can do to make them show up? I don't watch NBC or Telemundo, so the only part of the app that benefits me right now is the remote.
    08-15-2013 10:55 AM