Which screen mode fits your taste??

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
For me it's dynamic mode, I tried the others including movie mode it just look so dry and natural, I like for everything to be saturated I guess and pop more it makes a big difference, I don't see how ppl rather natural Colors..I like something that stands out...
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

jpullins

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I like professional photo and adapt display. Not too dull and not too saturated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

804hokie

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the Droid Bionic, and will be looking for an upgrade within the next few months. With how great ICS and JB have been for me, I will be staying with Android in the foreseeable future. The GS4 is definitely high up on that list of possibilities, but I also want to know what the next Moto flagship device will offer. The ruggedized GS4 would probably be the Samsung device I'd get next, if they do in fact offer this summer.

So far, the only consistent issue I hear with the S4 is that like other Super AMOLED screens, it still has difficulty in direct sunlight. What's everyone's experience with this? My phones always get a lot of use outdoors.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
It's not bad in direct sunlight for me but it does struggle not to the point u can't use it

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

mpdofficer514

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I can tell you that it is difficult to use in sunlight. This is my first AMOLED device, coming from the One X which had an amazing LCD even in direct sunlight. I have to say that while it does struggle in sunlight it is such a gorgeous display indoors. The colors pop and im a big fan of the saturation. It is still usable outdoors on high. Also, it seems brighter indoors on the lower end of the brightness setting than an LCD does.

Sent From My Galaxy S4 Using Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma