Is the viewing angle on this phone not very good?

cuzzin

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm noticing that if I tilt my phone off-angle by not even that much, the screen takes on a bluish tint. Even when the screen is off, when light is shining on it, it looks blue-green. I'm not sure if this is just how the screen is or if it's my screen protector (Steinheil Oleophobic). Are others noticing this blue tint when the phone is off-angle?

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
That's odd. Samsung screens are usually known for their insane viewing angles, and I don't recall seeing anything about this in any of the reviews. Could be related to the screen protector. Some tend to catch the light from the screen and cause issues like this.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

BarackOdrama

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I would see this as a plus; a built-in privacy filter.

I don't have the phone yet but I've seen a couple reviews saying the viewing angles were really good.

cuzzin

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Well when I remove my screen protector in a couple of days (since I did such a terrible job on the instillation, I purchased more) I will find out if it's the protector or the screen itself. If it's the screen protector, I will go back to Ultra Crystal. That never gave me this issue on my old Evo 4G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol