I didn't know which section to post this to get an objective opinion

So here goes. I have had the One for 6 days. I love it. The Screen, The Build, The Speakers/Sound, but as the release of the S4 for Tmo comes closer, I am torn between both. I added a second line, but no way can I afford two phones FOR NOTHING, and it would be ridiculous

I am thinking that the big screens are what I go for so that should be the leading factor.

If you had to decide for someone knowing nothing except those words, maybe not which one is better, but which one do you think someone, namely me, would be happiest with

I think I know the answer (Nothing a little Volume+ couldn't help, not cure, help)
    Thanks all
    Eric
    04-30-2013 12:52 PM
    If big screens are what you go for, then get the S4
    The S4 and HTC One are comparable spec wise, but if you go for bigger screens, I'd say go for the S4

- - - Updated - - -

If big screens are what you go for, then get the S4
    The S4 and HTC One are comparable spec wise, but if you go for bigger screens, I'd say go for the S4
    The Real X Dawg and ScottsoNJ like this.
    04-30-2013 01:04 PM
    Actually, if big screens are what you go for, get the Note 2.
    The Real X Dawg and ScottsoNJ like this.
    04-30-2013 01:06 PM
    Actually, if big screens are what you go for, get the Note 2.
    If you like to live on the wild side try getting your hands on a Galaxy Mega and its 6.3 inches of real estate.

My phone is a good One!
    Topgonzo likes this.
    04-30-2013 01:09 PM
    If you like to live on the wild side try getting your hands on a Galaxy Mega and its 6.3 inches of real estate.

My phone is a good One!
    Or better yet, get the international version of the Note 8.
    04-30-2013 01:10 PM
    Or better yet, get the international version of the Note 8.
    Someone needs to get to a tablet this size so I can go Old School...

My phone is a good One!

04-30-2013 01:13 PM
    I didn't know which section to post this to get an objective opinion

So here goes. I have had the One for 6 days. I love it. The Screen, The Build, The Speakers/Sound, but as the release of the S4 for Tmo comes closer, I am torn between both. I added a second line, but no way can I afford two phones FOR NOTHING, and it would be ridiculous

I am thinking that the big screens are what I go for so that should be the leading factor.

If you had to decide for someone knowing nothing except those words, maybe not which one is better, but which one do you think someone, namely me, would be happiest with

I think I know the answer (Nothing a little Volume+ couldn't help, not cure, help)
    Thanks all
    Eric
    I have both and used the One as my daily driver for a solid week. I had an S3 before that. For me it was a no brainer to switch to the S4. Bigger screen, bigger/removable battery, in a lighter more compact package.

BoomSound while great, didnt fit with my usage. I listen to media thru headphones and both phones are equally excellent in that regard so that negated a huge advantage for the One, whereas my teenage daughter loves it.

Do you like to play with settings and widgets? The S4 has it all over the One in this regard, whereas the One is more stripped down, unless you use custom ROMS.

It's really about what features matter most to you.
    04-30-2013 01:18 PM