How to get widgets like NiLS into lock screen- new to anndroid still trying to figure out what im do

hannahe26

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to look at who my messages are from and all notifications with the NiLS app but cant for the life of me figure it out please helppp ..and like I said im n new to android I used to be an apple user. Apparently you can put in widgets into the lock screen? If so how?!?!

mballs4life

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I have been trying to look at who my messages are from and all notifications with the NiLS app but cant for the life of me figure it out please helppp ..and like I said im n new to android I used to be an apple user. Apparently you can put in widgets into the lock screen? If so how?!?!

Welcome! So first go to Settings > My Device > Lock screen and make sure multiple widgets is check marked. Then when you're on the lock screen itself, pull down from the top third of the screen (by the time/date) and an outline of a rectangle should show up. Now you can swipe to the left and create your widgets. Took me a while myself to find out lol

hannahe26

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
thank youuuuu .. unfortunately i deleted the app it was driving me crazy but any tips you have to save battery life do delete apps you dont need would be helpful! thanks in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol