In order to start out selling apples famous iPhone consistently? And I mean with one phone not the note plus S series...explain

Sent from my s4 (Lol Htc One users)
    MBM7881 likes this.
    05-01-2013 08:00 AM
    Nothing they can do... Its more ppl in the world who like a simple basic phone set up like apple, that had everything working out the box, no apps required...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums
    05-01-2013 08:03 AM
    In order to start out selling apples famous iPhone consistently? And I mean with one phone not the note plus S series...explain

My question is why do you care whether they sell more? I don't understand why someone would care. Not like having something that tens of millions have makes it special.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    05-02-2013 07:23 PM
    My question is why do you care whether they sell more? I don't understand why someone would care. Not like having something that tens of millions have makes it special.

Wtf.... Just answer my question or leave.

Sent from my ATT Galaxy S4
    05-02-2013 07:37 PM

Samsung needs to start suing Apple lol (for starters anyway) and like one of the posters said....some people prefer simplicity. Maybe make a simple phone? I like bells and whistles so the iPhone isn't for me

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    maryjane2300 likes this.
    05-02-2013 07:42 PM
    By far the two largest complaints about Samsung phones are Touchwiz and the Plastic build. I personally have no problem with either but do recognize that a lot of people do. I think if they changed their build materials to something that people consider more premium and refine Touchwiz they would sell even better than they already do. I do believe though that unless Apple does something drastic soon they are going to slowly dwindle back to a niche product. The reason for this is because people are becoming more tech savvy and wanting more customization and capability from their devices which Apple does not provide. Their closed system and simplicity worked in the beginning when users wanted something that "just works" but now users can get something that just works and a lot more from Android.
    MBM7881 likes this.
    05-02-2013 07:50 PM
    Touchwiz is a cluttered, chaotic mess compared to iOS. Yes it's more functional, and yes, us Android nerds can use it well. But that has to be fixed to truly reach iPhone status (among other things).
    maryjane2300 likes this.
    05-02-2013 07:52 PM
    The only thing they really need to do is to revamp Touchwiz....other than that, they are doing everything great....the sales speak for them
    Their phones have their own top notch technology, and many features for many kinds of people (Different sizes, features for different people, etc.)
    maryjane2300 likes this.
    05-02-2013 08:11 PM
    Wtf.... Just answer my question or leave.

Sent from my ATT Galaxy S4
    I was curious but to hell with it. Way to get defensive there.

ScottsoNJ likes this.
    05-02-2013 08:24 PM