Quick 2 questions about SD card and what comes in the box

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
So just a quick question, don't need a big thread or anything, but i didn't see any other threads that seemed like a good place to ask.

This is my first Android phone! yay! not first android device but this would be a bit different as i only have the Nexus 7.

1. I noticed all the videos i've seen of people unboxing their S4's are white, and they come with a white charger and wall plug and headphones. Does the Black S4 come with all those in black? or are they also white?

2. I plan on putting in my Sim Card before i power the S4 on for the first time, and i figured i'd also but in the 32GB SD card i bought in as well. Is that as simple as it is for the SD card? From what i understand apps like the camera app will ask where i want to store my pictures and videos and i plan on having them on the card not on the phone and save all that space (9GB woo hoo! not...) for apps.

I cannot wait to mess around with the settings all night! Thanks for anyone who can help with these quick questions!

taynxtlvl

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I can say at least in my Sprint s4 purchase I got a smaller pouch of different size ear pieces for the headphones(earbuds) also. My phone was white as was everything else. I would guess the black phone would have all black everything. Perhaps someone will chime in.

DroidBama

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I got the black S4 from AT&T. My charger, microusb cable, and earphones were all white. Kind of strange, I was expecting black but they work so its no skin off my back.

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My black S4 came with white ear phones, assortment of ear buds and white charger. Waiting for Apple to sue Samsung for using patented "AppleWhite" for these things. I bought a 64GB SD card off Amazon and it works fine. Camera does ask where you want to store photos. BTW, my device memory (16 GB phone) lists total space as 9.62 GB. With all the bloatware and 30 plus APPS I've downloaded I have 8.34 GB free.