My phone is great, however it seems the Pandora app I've been using no longer wants to communicate with my Pandora enabled Kenwood car stereo. When I used it with the S III (didn't have 4.2.2 software) it worked great. But now that the S4 has the newer 4.2.2. JB, the phone won't let Pandora work via the radio.

I contacted Pandora and they have been really helpful and are asking me for some phone data etc. One of the items he wants is a "phone log". He says I can hold down the power/volume buttons down and it creates the log, BUT, he warns it could reset the phone, thus I guess wiping it out?

His email to me says he wants me to "generate the log files".

So what's the easiest way to get this guy the log he wants?? Is there an app by change that can do it? Or do I use his method? If I do, how long do I hold down the buttons to get the info, yet not kill my phone?

Any help is appreciated.
    05-01-2013 03:18 PM
    Any Logcat app will do aLogcat
    05-01-2013 03:30 PM
    My S4 streams Pandora just fine.

Using the Lexus Enform app in the car.

John
    05-01-2013 04:42 PM
    Mr hat guy (or anyone else with hands-on experience) I have just bought a 2013 Lexus GS 350 with the navigation system. The Droid Bionic I had worked fine with the phone, address book, etc. but would not support the full in-car on-screen Lexus Enform apps including Bing, Yelp, Pandora, and others. My Verizon contract was up, so I got a new iPhone 5 since Lexus said they have fewest incompatibility probs with IPhones. The IPhone works seamlessly with the Lexus interface, but my baby boomer eyes crave a larger screen when using the phone standalone.

I prefer Android O/S and the Galaxy S3 has been tested and vetted by Lexus. However, the S4 is too new for official blessing by Lexus. I have one shot to trade the IPhone 5 for another phone (hopefully S4) within 7 days. I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has used the S4 with the new 12 inch screen Lexus nav system (only on 2013's afaik.)

theory is fine, but I would like to hear from someone who has done it, either with satisfaction or frustration.

thanks in advance
    06-06-2013 09:26 PM