I already have the s3 and it will most likely get a lot of the features of the s4 so I would like to try something different. But is LG even worth the 35$ restocking fee to see? I want a bigger screen, BIGGER memory but cant wait till or if the 32gbs released and I like the led notification home button, and the better display in day light on the LG. I like Samsung but the s4 is a lot like my s3 but ive never used LGs os and heard they are slow on updates which is something I cant have seeing how long at&t takes to push it once its release. Someone change my mind. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
    05-01-2013 10:22 PM
    IMO the Optimus G Pro is sort of pointless, its a 75% copy of the note 2, just the hardware is a little beefed up but then you miss out on the S-Pen and other Samsung goodies which make the Note line up special. I would stick with the s4 and see what the note 3 has in store.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    brianphrack likes this.
    05-01-2013 10:58 PM
    IMO the Optimus G Pro is sort of pointless, its a 75% copy of the note 2, just the hardware is a little beefed up but then you miss out on the S-Pen and other Samsung goodies which make the Note line up special. I would stick with the s4 and see what the note 3 has in store.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    You don't really miss out on anything except the s pen. There are LG equivalents for every special app the note has.

That and the G pro doesn't really compete with the note, it competes more with the S4 and One. Its less a phablet, and more a big smartphone.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    05-01-2013 11:07 PM
    they are slow on updates which is something I cant have seeing how long at&t takes to push it once its release. Someone change my mind. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
    You said it yourself bud. Stick with Samsung.
    05-01-2013 11:20 PM
    You said it yourself bud. Stick with Samsung.
    Updates for the S4 are similarly hampered by att's approval process. LG has actually gotten better recently.
    05-02-2013 12:51 AM
    I am looking at the OG Pro as well since the 32GB S4 is MIA. It offers the best of both the S4 and Note 2, just not some of the stuff others have commented you need to turn off on the S4 in order to get the lag to go away. I am going on vacation, maybe by the time I get back something will be updated on these devices and with OG Pro out I can compare it across the board.

Regarding the S-Pen, I had the GN2 and sold it after 2 months. No internal storage was a PITA and the S-Pen was not something I really used, plus you can just get a stylus.
    05-02-2013 07:38 AM
    Updates for the S4 are similarly hampered by att's approval process. LG has actually gotten better recently.
    Better, still at the bottom of the update reliability train
    05-02-2013 07:47 AM
    Just stick to Samsung...
    05-02-2013 07:55 AM
    Had the LG nexus 4 and I'll never get another LG device.

Sent from my s4 (Lol Htc One users)
    05-02-2013 07:59 AM