NooB with a couple of questions.

Cuzin Eddie

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
First of all I pre-ordered my S4 today! I have been an Apple guy for the last 5 yrs or so and I have to admit I'm getting bored of the same ol same ol. I love Apples products and the simplicity they carry for us that aren't smart enough to run the Android. My questions are - I have apps like Sign Now and Metro Fax etc etc etc. if I log into my account with my log in info will it pull up my account? Will Drop Box work that way too? Can you get into any Windows 8 stuff?

By the way I am way excited for the S4 and Yes, I am coming from an iPhone.

brianphrack

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
First of all I pre-ordered my S4 today! I have been an Apple guy for the last 5 yrs or so and I have to admit I'm getting bored of the same ol same ol. I love Apples products and the simplicity they carry for us that aren't smart enough to run the Android. My questions are - I have apps like Sign Now and Metro Fax etc etc etc. if I log into my account with my log in info will it pull up my account? Will Drop Box work that way too? Can you get into any Windows 8 stuff?

By the way I am way excited for the S4 and Yes, I am coming from an iPhone.

I'm not sure what you are asking.. at all.

However, Let's look at dropbox:
Do you have a dropbox account? I'm assuming yes.
Are you asking: If you log-in to drop box, will you be logged in to your dropbox account?
The answer is Yes. You will have access to all of your files that you stored on dropbox.

Do you not understand how cloud computing works?

I don't use the other services. But, I imagine, if you have an account with them, then you have an account with them, obviously, and you will be able to log-in on any device they support and you will have access to the services they provide.

Again, I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Please feel free to elaborate, I'd love to help.

"Can you get into any Windows 8 stuff", I have no idea what that means.
Maybe the correct reply is: Android is linux, not windows.

Edit:
Congratulations on your S4 order!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7