Day 2 of my new galaxy & already having issues.
    I have a Lexar Class 10 32GB micro sdhc card filled with music and it was working fine yesterday. Today I got a notification saying the card has unmounted, I take it out, put it back in, and happened again after 2minutes. I've tried over and over again and now it'll barely recognize it. The card was working fine in my old htc phone. Can anyone help?

I'm not a phone/computer wizz so you may need to dumb it down for me. Thanks
    05-01-2013 11:50 PM
    Happened on mine yesterday. Have a 64GB SanDisk. The phone would go into a cycle of mounting and unmounting the card. Reseated the card, and haven't had the issue so far today....
    05-02-2013 07:53 AM
    So I baught another sd card 64gb (no brand) and soon enough a few more issues... half my songs werent supported file types and others that played in the media player just played 2 seconds of the song and skipped the track. Then a couple hours later the sd card has been damaged? Why am I getting all these ******* problems.
    05-02-2013 09:18 AM
    Day 2 of my new galaxy & already having issues.
    I have a Lexar Class 10 32GB micro sdhc card filled with music and it was working fine yesterday. Today I got a notification saying the card has unmounted, I take it out, put it back in, and happened again after 2minutes. I've tried over and over again and now it'll barely recognize it. The card was working fine in my old htc phone. Can anyone help?

I'm not a phone/computer wizz so you may need to dumb it down for me. Thanks
    Which formatting system are you using on the card? FAT32 or ExFAT? How was the card initially formatted? Just trying to troubleshoot.
    05-02-2013 12:09 PM
    Fat32 i think. I couldnt format the 64gb memory card on my laptop because it only allows a 30.5gb capacity so whatever the samsung format it as. And I transfered the files through the phone connected to the laptop
    05-03-2013 12:27 AM
    Neither FAT32 or exFAT works. I have the same issue. I've reformatted several times using the computer AND using the Android. I can't find any rhyme or reason why it sometimes works...mostly not though.

Galaxy Tab 2 7" - I have another SD card that seems to do better...but I don't feel confident at all using these SD cards with buggy Android. They need to fix this ****!
    06-25-2013 06:26 PM
    I had the same SD card and it did the same thing to me. For some reason some samsung phones don't play nice with any micro SD card other than Samsungs own. I tried a bunch of things to fix my SanDisk SD card but gave up and bought a Samsung card and its been flawless. I recommend you do the same it will save you stress. Its not fun to worry about your storage all the time.
    06-25-2013 07:54 PM
    I am not trying to get on anyone case because to each his own...................but my question is if you have a Samsung phone, why not try to get a Samsung SD Card ???? ... if you buy something else like everyone that has written in this place, at the end you ended up spending more money that if you were to buy a Sumsung card for you Samsung phone....... I have a Samsung SD Card 32 GB ...class 10, and I havent had any problem whatsoever. ...
    06-25-2013 08:36 PM
    My wife's Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate had an 8 Gb Samsung micro SD card in it, which stopped working (and became unrecoverable) after a few months. It's obviously NOT a brand issue. I find it laughable that anyone would suggest that Samsung's memory is any different than other big players like SanDisk, Lexar and Kingston. If you made a gazillion phones, would you want half a gazillion people calling to complain about a problem with their memory cards? Would you want to do that to your carrier partners like Verizon and AT&T? Me thinks not.
    07-09-2013 08:01 PM