Software update

Nedla

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi all i just had a message on my device saying there is a software update, UK user. will try and find out what the update includes

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
XDA has s thread on this, too. No change log so far, but supposedly its camera and performance related. That's a good sign.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Scott2701

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Installed but cant see any difference. Shame it doesn't allow Widgets on the lock screen with a pin.

I was hoping an update would fix that. Gonna be exchanging this for a HTC one i think.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Installed but cant see any difference. Shame it doesn't allow Widgets on the lock screen with a pin.

I was hoping an update would fix that. Gonna be exchanging this for a HTC one i think.

The HTC One won't allow that either... I believe it's an Android thing

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
The HTC One won't allow that either... I believe it's an Android thing

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

That's because the One doesn't have lockscreen widgets at all (only 4.1.2). As far as the update is concerned, Nedla, can you take a screenshot of your "About Device" screen so I can see the build number and kernel?

mpdofficer514

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

By that logic, why woukd you want a HTC One? It cant do lockscreen widgets at all...

Sent From My Galaxy S4 Using Android Central App