user photo on text message thread?

mjpbass

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Can somebody tell me if its possible and if so how to have my own photo show up next to my side of a conversation?
it's starting to bug the hell out of me as I've assigned photos to my own phone number and to the recipients, but only their photo shows, I just have the crappy default samsung face.

Any and all input greatly appreciated!

mjpbass

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Woah, over 170 views and not one person knows how to add your photo to a text conversation? What the hell are we buying smart phones for people? !

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
You should see an empty head next to your texts. Long press it and it should pull up your own contact card. You should then be able to assign yourself a pic which will then show up in your texts.

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Did you try changing the bubble style? On mine, it's showing contact photos for both sender/receiver for each bubble...but I have no idea how to make them show up if they're not there.

I use GoSMS instead of Samsung's app anyway. It's too laggy for me.

Fresh3168

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Can somebody tell me if its possible and if so how to have my own photo show up next to my side of a conversation?
it's starting to bug the hell out of me as I've assigned photos to my own phone number and to the recipients, but only their photo shows, I just have the crappy default samsung face.

Any and all input greatly appreciated!