I went into a phone store and tried out the S4, I was astonished by the saturation and contrast as well as the pixel density. If your thinking the pentile will make the screen pixelated, youre wrong! There is not one single bit of pixelation.

I compared it to the i5 and well I wanted to take the i5 to the toilet and wipe my bum with it as it was that rubbish compared to the screen, performance and features of the S4. Also if you think the features are a load of gimicks, youre wrong there too as they all work well and I can see how they can help in everyday life.

Get down to samsung or a phone shop and buy it! Its totally worth it. Unfortunately for me I have an S3 until next year but its definitely worth the upgrade.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    05-02-2013 04:56 AM
    Well somehow I still miss iOS with those awesome games and apps but I guess I'll have to adapt with android

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    05-02-2013 06:04 AM
    I went into a phone store and tried out the S4, I was astonished by the saturation and contrast as well as the pixel density. If your thinking the pentile will make the screen pixelated, youre wrong! There is not one single bit of pixelation.

I compared it to the i5 and well I wanted to take the i5 to the toilet and wipe my bum with it as it was that rubbish compared to the screen, performance and features of the S4. Also if you think the features are a load of gimicks, youre wrong there too as they all work well and I can see how they can help in everyday life.

Get down to samsung or a phone shop and buy it! Its totally worth it. Unfortunately for me I have an S3 until next year but its definitely worth the upgrade.

agree 100 percent
    05-02-2013 07:43 AM
    While I wouldn't be that harsh on the ip5 I would agree the S4 is thee phone to have,,, lovin my first day with my T-Mo S4.

Cheers
    Davyo
    05-02-2013 08:17 AM

I thought the HTC One was more appealing.
    05-02-2013 09:41 AM
    I would agree 100%. Up until last night I was deciding which to get the HTC one or the SG4. I was really torn, I had gone in many times to compare them and could not decide. So last night I just took a chance with the SG4 and I must say WOW, this phone is awesome! I'm glad I got it I LOVE THIS PHONE.

lilkim429 likes this.
    05-02-2013 10:47 AM
    Getting mine tomorrow can't wait!!!
    05-02-2013 10:49 AM
    Thread cleaned. Keep it on topic please. Trolling, insulting others, derailing the thread, and things of that nature are against forum rules.
    AndroidS3 likes this.
    05-02-2013 03:57 PM
    Getting mine tomorrow can't wait!!!
    Got a call from the store, they received mine, will pick it up tomorrow ! Can't wait !
    AndroidS3 likes this.
    05-02-2013 04:00 PM
    Thread cleaned. Keep it on topic please. Trolling, insulting others, derailing the thread, and things of that nature are against forum rules.
    Cheers mate!

05-02-2013 05:53 PM
    "I wanted to take the iP5 to the toilet and wipe my bum with it" lmao

AndroidS3 likes this.
    05-02-2013 06:46 PM