set to vibrate on lockscreen

ShuckyD

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
So i just picked up my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4, coming from a 2yr. old Moto Atrix 4G it's nice and fast, but there are a few killers for me, the first of which that I've yet to figure out the simplest way to do it is to get a quick swipe to vibrate for the lockscreen. I am in a business environment and going in and out of meetings all the time i would prefer a hardware switch for that, but I havent had that since my Treo 750 days. With the S4 I've been looking aroudn and alot sound like you need to install custom locker apps, themes, etc.

Does anyone know the easiest way to accomplish this?

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
So i just picked up my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4, coming from a 2yr. old Moto Atrix 4G it's nice and fast, but there are a few killers for me, the first of which that I've yet to figure out the simplest way to do it is to get a quick swipe to vibrate for the lockscreen. I am in a business environment and going in and out of meetings all the time i would prefer a hardware switch for that, but I havent had that since my Treo 750 days. With the S4 I've been looking aroudn and alot sound like you need to install custom locker apps, themes, etc.

Does anyone know the easiest way to accomplish this?

No need to unlock phone, just pull down the shade and there is a volume toggle at the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781