I know this is more of a android based question rather than s4 but what mail app are u using. Stock and k9 seem to really lag when it comes to incoming mail. What do u guys use?? Thanks

Sent from my ATT Galaxy S4
    05-02-2013 02:31 PM
    I know this is more of a android based question rather than s4 but what mail app are u using. Stock and k9 seem to really lag when it comes to incoming mail. What do u guys use?? Thanks

Sent from my ATT Galaxy S4
    When referring to the "stock" email app, the question would probably be specific to *Samsung* Android phones, as I believe Sammy deploys it's own OEM mail client.

To better answer your question though, more information would be needed...what type of account is it? (MS Exchange, Internet, other?). What protocols are you working with? (POP3, IMAP, ActiveSync, etc). Also, when you say "lag" are you referring to the ability to retrieve messages, the frequency at which the messages are checked, the ability to open messages, or something else?

There are a lot of different email clients out there, but it really can depend on what type of account you're trying to connect that can determine which one(s) may be best for you...

Since switching companies a few months ago to one that uses Google Apps, I'm now able to exclusively use the builtin GMail app for all my personal and professional needs...and could not be happier about that.
    05-02-2013 02:45 PM