05-13-2013 12:06 AM
27 12
    Used heavily today with nav, music, etc
    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Android Central Forums
    What are your Google Maps settings? My first day was ~19 Hours on it's first full charge. But for it's second I ran into this. The keep awake time is NUTS on google maps all the sudden, and this all happened overnight while the phone was in idle.

[RESIZING PICS] My Bad...not used to a 1080 phone yet
    Okay Here we are...I really don't wanna mess with location services. I like the abilities it yields, I don't know what ramped it up all the sudden from day one to two. I also never seem to see the gps marker in the taskbar either, So I can't tell what the heck is going on. Right now the keep awake time is going up still AND I'm using nothing regarding maps. I even chose to turn GPS off (leaving google/carrier on). It's still at 32% of my battery use.
    05-12-2013 12:24 PM
    I am not picking on you. I said all of the pics. I just quoted your's as an example, because it was the last one. Your pic is like almost everyone's pics who have this phone.

All of the 12+ hour users, don't seem to be making phone calls.

The rip on the galaxy phones is the weak cell radio, Note 2 not included. No one is telling you how to use your phone.

Does anyone use this phone to make phone calls, who can post a screen shot with battery life with even 30 minutes of talk time for an entire day?
    I don't think most people use their phones for a lot of talking nowadays. I know me and my friends mostly text and use social networks. We only call if it's too much to type out.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD
    FitMomXtine likes this.
    05-13-2013 12:06 AM
27 12