How to scroll to top of page

goldnbuttrfly

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi I've converted from an iPhone to S4 and would like to know if there is a shortcut to scroll to the top of the page? On the iPhone you could just tap the clock area and it would take you to the top of the page but I can't figure out or find out how to do it or even if you can with android.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
If its similar to s3 you can go to settings then motions and turn on tap to top or something like that and tap top of phone to scroll ip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpullins

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't think you can do it on s4..... And to change the icon you just tap and hold

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Do you want to scroll to the top of the page in a browser?
Cause if you flick hard enough in Chrome, you'll get there in a second or two.

And also how do you change the icons at the bottom of the homepage?
Just press and hold on the icon and move it out of the desktop or remove it completely.
Then you can take another icon and add it down there.

slovey

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/android/addon/scroll-to-top-mobile/ for Firefox For Android.

I have only been researching online for 10 Seconds or so though :)

I am not sure what made you assume this was for Firefox, but I am almost certain the OP is talking about a system-wide function.

I also came from iOS to Android and in iOS you can touch the status bar at the top to auto-scroll all the way up (in all system apps, and in most third party apps). It is very helpful when you have scrolled down to the bottom of a long list in an app and you want to jump to the top. I have been looking for the same functionality with my Note 2, but I have not found it. Maybe there is a ROM that provides this function, but I am not aware of it.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure on the one you just click the status bar and it takes you to the top of the page. I use it on blinkfeed and also read it works on webpages too. Not sure

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463