Galaxy S4 and Instagram problem!! Please help!!

Stevenjay123

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey, every time I try and upload a picture to instagram the photo doesn't come out correctly. After I crop the picture it looks fine, but right before I upload the only thing that comes up is a picture in one color with lines going through it. Infact, the photo doesn't even show up, it's just a picture with 1 color and lines??? I'm not understanding why this is happening, but has anyone else encountered this problem? Thanks so much!!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey, every time I try and upload a picture to instagram the photo doesn't come out correctly. After I crop the picture it looks fine, but right before I upload the only thing that comes up is a picture in one color with lines going through it. Infact, the photo doesn't even show up, it's just a picture with 1 color and lines??? I'm not understanding why this is happening, but has anyone else encountered this problem? Thanks so much!!

Thats something Instagram has to fix, other people are having the same problem...hopefully they come with an update soon

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I just found the problem I was so mad, go to settings advance and click off high resolution photo fix... That's all u have to do

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Weird, I never had the issue with the lines, but when use Instagram's auto just button, certain parts of the pic turn bright green. I tried turning off the advanced camera function and it still does it.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

I did this, but still having the "green" issue.. I have e-mailed them as well as Keek.. because i'm having green distorted vids with that app only.. I posted this not too long ago but no one responded.. glad to know i'm not the only one though :p

Paul Ebejer

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issues with my S4 and Instagram.

Came on here to reassure myself my camera wasn't faulty. I read somewhere else about unchecking the boxes in the Advanced Settings, so I'd already done that in order to post my pics. However, the green sections of the pictures still show when you auto-fix...annoying =s Does anyone know if it's just S4 users having this problem? My old HTC Desire S seems to be working ok.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Just checked it out and yea they did posh out another update. Looks like they took out that brightness button altogether.

Works fine now though. :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star