What is your Screen Mode setting?

What is your Screen Mode setting?

• Total voters

Calidoc

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Which do you like and why? Just curious. I prefer Movie.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-02-22-59-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-02-22-59-54.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 156

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Standard. I know movie mode is supposed to provide the most accurate color setting, but colors really pop and look so vibrant on Standard.

epik16

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
DisplayMate had a comprehensive test where Movie mode was the one with more accurate colors. Better whites and colors than the iphone. However, most people will probably like the vivid colors on the other settings.

Calidoc

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
My biggest gripe about the S3 was the saturated colors. When I found out about the display options on the S4 I thought it'd make it a more attractive device for me. Is any particular screen mode better for the battery?

ericinaz

May 24, 2011
Visit site
This may be a stupid question but does each setting change the amp draw of the screen? Is one better than another in terms of power usage? I'm getting the Verizon version and with LTE I will need to be sure to save juice. I had the S3 and remember always using my car charger and I've been spoiled with my maxx HD. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
DisplayMate had a comprehensive test where Movie mode was the one with more accurate colors. Better whites and colors than the iphone. However, most people will probably like the vivid colors on the other settings.

+1000 to this. If you need to read about this screen then they did the best job....just not for the weak at heart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Alex Garvin

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Is it just my s4 or do the deep black color in videos look really bad and kinda pixilated? I thought this screen was supposed to have the best picture. Also i have the Android Central app on dark theme mode and while I read text the background is grey but when I scroll it turns deep black and then jumps back to grey. Is my screen defective?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Just tried movie mode and wow, accuracy and no overblown contrast. Really like it but I'd imagine most won't prefer it even if it's the most accurate color reproduction.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I was said movie mode was wack, I take it back it looks nice and natural... But I still prefer dynamic the colors just pop

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12