Spigen Neo Hybrid (Infinity White) Case Review

varsityhacker

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Dammit. I just got my Samsung universal dock. My girlfriend and I can't sleep without the lightning bug thunderstorm app playing and this dock makes it so easy to pop it in and play through the speaker system we have set up. I might have to cancel my order (again) for this case because I doubt I want to be taking it off every night. Really wanted this to work with the dock too. =\

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Do you and your GF also need a night light to sleep as well? ;)

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Received my red today.

The Samsung USB cable fits fine. I had another one laying around and that one fit fine also!

The only one that didn't fit is the Samsung dock that I ordered. Damn it!

Needless to say I won't be keeping the Neo-Hybrid for that reason.

Instead I'll stick with the S-View cover. It fits the dock well.

Am going to eBay the Neo-Hybrid. Listed as SPIGEN Neo Hybrid Dante Red case for Samsung Galaxy S4

John

Doesn't anybody read all the posts?

Every USB cable I tried works with the Neo-Hybrid.

Others posted the same findings.

Here are pics... again.

John

Attachments

• nh2.jpeg
    nh2.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 83
  • nh3.JPG
    nh3.JPG
    315.5 KB · Views: 79

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Do you and your GF also need a night light to sleep as well? ;)

By girlfriend I meant the empty other half of the bed that I keep a pillow on just in case I ever convince a real woman to make sexy time with me without money or a rag soaked in chloroform.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367853117762.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367853117762.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 402

varsityhacker

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
By girlfriend I meant the empty other half of the bed that I keep a pillow on just in case I ever convince a real woman to make sexy time with me without money or a rag soaked in chloroform.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

Well if you are as handsome as your self portrait then you should have no problems with the ladies. Have you considered maybe you have bad breath..

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Just got my neo hybrid :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367860372059.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367860372059.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 74
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367860383098.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367860383098.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 74
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367860393118.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367860393118.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 75
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367860405085.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367860405085.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 75

mitsueks

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Just got my neo hybrid :)

Nice! Ordered mine last night. Hope all of my Palme Pre cords fit, I have those everywhere. Nice a Sonata! My wife is pissed at me since I just bought the S4 (and case) and a Compass-Nav for my SE. I think I am done for the rest of the year.

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Nice! Ordered mine last night. Hope all of my Palme Pre cords fit, I have those everywhere. Nice a Sonata! My wife is pissed at me since I just bought the S4 (and case) and a Compass-Nav for my SE. I think I am done for the rest of the year.

Hahaha better don't buy anything else :)
I'm ok with new case but not really impressed but it's ok. Good eye on Sonata :)

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I've had the opposite experience. Maybe my case was designed differently, but every cable I have tried does not work. I have several old BlackBerry and Motorola Micro USB cables as well as a car charger, and none of them fit, they are too wide.

Doesn't anybody read all the posts?

Every USB cable I tried works with the Neo-Hybrid.

Others posted the same findings.

Here are pics... again.

John

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
You might want to open up a ticket with Spigen custome care.

I know my delay email said they weren't sending them out until they were right.

Maybe an early one sneaked out to you.

Worth a shot.

John

jpullins

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm jealous I haven't heard any thing from spigen since I ordered my neo hybrid last week. All I got an order confirmation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I think it makes it look like an Iphone
So I bit the bullet and bought the Spigen neo hybrid case sight unseen from Amazon Prime (love my free shipping). I was looking for a case that didn't add that much bulk to my phone, provided some protection, and still kept a good look for the device. In the past, I have always preferred to use my phone naked, but something about the size of the S4 screamed "put a case on it". I have the White Frost S4. I received the case in two days and it was very well packaged. The case is in two parts, the protective rubber back and then the white outter ring/sealer.

The fit, design, and feel of the case is amazing! It does everything I was hoping it did and looks better than I thought it would. I'm really glad that I went with the white on white configuration! I didn't and doubt I will use the "jellybean" home button covers, but they are nice to have with the case.

Onto my one and only gripe....the cutout for the charging port at the bottom. It's cut to only accept the Samsung micro USB charger (the one with the rather flat had). This is an issue for me, because I have chargers all around me in my living/working situation (two in the bedroom, 2 in the living room, 1 in the kitchen, 1 at work, 1 in the car) and only 1 of them is Samsung. Therefore, I would have to take the case off to charge with the others. VERY ANNOYING.

Other than that, great case. See the pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

nat72sherman

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Received my red today.

The Samsung USB cable fits fine. I had another one laying around and that one fit fine also!

The only one that didn't fit is the Samsung dock that I ordered. Damn it!

Needless to say I won't be keeping the Neo-Hybrid for that reason.

Instead I'll stick with the S-View cover. It fits the dock well.

Am going to eBay the Neo-Hybrid. Listed as SPIGEN Neo Hybrid Dante Red case for Samsung Galaxy S4

John

is the paint chipping? i think i read an amazon review about that

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad