Spigen Neo Hybrid (Infinity White) Case Review

Nicklas Kozlov

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I just got mine in the mail today morning. I gotta tell you guys, I'm impressed as hell!
I've never seen a case that's as good looking and gives this little extra bulk to the S4 as this! It is great.
Everything about this case is just fantastic. Why the hell didn't I just get this case in the first place....

maximus96

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
The clear coating on my wife's white neo hybrid is wearing and flaking off...this is after about a month of using it...just normal, everyday use, slipping into purse pocket and such...has this happened to anyone else?

zahzah

May 1, 2013
Visit site
The clear coating on my wife's white neo hybrid is wearing and flaking off...this is after about a month of using it...just normal, everyday use, slipping into purse pocket and such...has this happened to anyone else?
Yup, mine is doing the same thing. I sent spigen pics of the wear and tear, and they're gonna send me an updated neo hybrid case. I guess they know about the problems with it. My advice to anybody thinking about getting a neo hybrid is wait for them to update the case. They gave me a choice to wait a couple of weeks for the updated case or replace it with a current one..I'm waiting

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yup, mine is doing the same thing. I sent spigen pics of the wear and tear, and they're gonna send me an updated neo hybrid case. I guess they know about the problems with it. My advice to anybody thinking about getting a neo hybrid is wait for them to update the case. They gave me a choice to wait a couple of weeks for the updated case or replace it with a current one..I'm waiting

Good to know because I'm planning to buy one of those!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

zahzah

May 1, 2013
Visit site
20130805_184654_zpsaa4da036.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's a pic of the updated case next to the old style, you can see they reinforced the area where the charger connects. I just broke the old one switching it out just now. The band is definitely more rigid didn't feel as flimsy as the old one. I don't know what the specs are for each outer band, but it does feel like the phone gained some weight. The color of the case is also a brighter white. Spigen only replaced my outer band nothing else which is cool with me.

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Mine! My phone looks huge after putting on the case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375823233490.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375823233490.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 45
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375823256011.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375823256011.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 46

skidoo

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I love the case. For me, it's nearly all-purpose.

It gives you a little (maybe) drop protection, which is good, whatever. The most important thing it does is change the form factor of the phone. For larger hands, it makes the phone (the buttons in particular) much more accessible, the grip much more comfortable. The phone: it stops feeling as if it's going to rocket out of your pocket at 90 miles an hour and take out some hapless bystander.

Unfortunately, the Whatever-the-Hell-It-Is Red set I got today still has the old UN-reinforced edge around the charging port cutout. Damnit. So does the extra bumper (or bezel or whatever the hell) that I got today. "Satin Silver." That is, it too does NOT have the reinforced (i.e. new) edge around the charging port.

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I got the red one before I even got the phone (about 3-4 weeks ago).
Today the gloss enamel started to peal a bit. I mean, it's not flaking but I noticed it when I was riding in a car and was just "stroking it" (LOL) with my thumb nail.
I thought it was a solid plastic but turns out the glossy part is sprayed on.

Anyway, I actually like the matte red more and was hoping that glossy stuff would come off but it's not coming off everywhere. I'm kinda pissed off because it's only a month old. I also got it as a gift so I don't know if I can get a warranty claim.

So don't stroke it!!!

Same with my case glossy part it's peeling off

Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk

Petra16

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
England. But my phone is white and I don't like the way it looks with black case so I definitaly need the white one. .I can't find any apart from amazon and that is from USA and it would be about 3 weeks on the way here..

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
England. But my phone is white and I don't like the way it looks with black case so I definitaly need the white one. .I can't find any apart from amazon and that is from USA and it would be about 3 weeks on the way here..

E pa ?ao mi je

Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid (Slate color) for my Samsung GS4 (White). I really like it and now it looks like a big iPhone when you look at it from the side. Only problem that I have with this case is the headphone jack. I'm still using my old Beats by Dr. Dre solo, and doesn't fit with my case on it. Not that it really matters because I use my iPhone 4S as an expansive glorious ipod touch.

anon6136263

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I need to get a new one after 3 months. I took my case off to insert an SD card and the plastic part around the charging area broke. I suppose they don't warranty for something like this?

Can you tell me the email you used to get the replacement part please?

pham818

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I need to get a new one after 3 months. I took my case off to insert an SD card and the plastic part around the charging area broke. I suppose they don't warranty for something like this?

Can you tell me the email you used to get the replacement part please?

just go to your amazon order and click on contact seller

S4lover

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am looking to buy this cover. However, I saw reviews of issues with camera. One needs to adjust the cover a bit, to make sure photo does not carry black shade in it. Is this true? This is the only reason, which is stopping me from buying this case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12