Will the s4 top s3 sales?

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm quite positive the htc one will top the one X flagship of last year. Will samsungs s4 top the s3? Just curious to see what you guys/gals think

Sent from my ATT Galaxy S4

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Of course it will the camera features and quality will sell it alone especially to females

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
That sounds exaggerated considering I've seen videos and it's much closer to simple stuttering than actual lag. Many people here have even found ways to get rid of it.

This is going to be repeated endlessly, even after they've fixed it with an update. It's the Galaxy S4; there's so much hate on this phone and I love it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I doubt it will top s3 sales.

I have yet to meet 3 people that bought the phone outright.

Most people merely bought the phone on contract, so no, it won't sell more.

Now the galaxy s 5 in sure will kill it

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
This is going to be repeated endlessly, even after they've fixed it with an update. It's the Galaxy S4; there's so much hate on this phone and I love it.

Most likely. Ignorant people will bash even when they have nothing to back it up.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I doubt it will top s3 sales.

I have yet to meet 3 people that bought the phone outright.

Most people merely bought the phone on contract, so no, it won't sell more.

Now the galaxy s 5 in sure will kill it

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Start the S5 thread! Haha

Sent from my ATT Galaxy S4

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
That sounds exaggerated considering I've seen videos and it's much closer to simple stuttering than actual lag. Many people here have even found ways to get rid of it.

Ok so it's stutter. There is no way to "get rid" of it. I own it. I've changed all the animation settings and that still doesn't do it. I'm not exaggerating even one bit.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site

Let's pray they fix it. I own it and believe me I want to love it, but it needs some serious bug fixes and performance enhancements

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Let's pray they fix it. I own it and believe me I want to love it, but it needs some serious bug fixes and performance enhancements

It's also a week old. At least the issues with it (and my god are they overblown) are fixable. Could be a lot worse. Could be hardware where you can't move buttons around or add them.

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I don't think that it will meet or the sales of the S3. The S4 is a superior phone, but it's not a huge upgrade from the S3 and the S3 didn't really have any worthy competitors. I think the HTC ONE is going to give the S4 a run for its money.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
It's also a week old. At least the issues with it (and my god are they overblown) are fixable. Could be a lot worse. Could be hardware where you can't move buttons around or add them.

This is true. I just hope it's fixed. The galaxy S3 lagged all the way until jelly bean hit. And then even a little bit after.

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that it will meet or the sales of the S3. The S4 is a superior phone, but it's not a huge upgrade from the S3 and the S3 didn't really have any worthy competitors. I think the HTC ONE is going to give the S4 a run for its money.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

In sales? The One is going to give the S4 a run for its money on sales? Come on now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000