10-25-2013 02:29 AM
33 12
tools
    I have the 50GB already from a previous GN device and rarely use what I have so if I am due for another 50GB I have not a clue what I would use it for. Each year the gov't keeps trying to get more and more control to our information and CISPA should concern those who like to keep their data private especially cloud based data.
    05-11-2013 09:00 PM
    hi everyone new guy here. i have a question about dropbox i tried putting movies on the dropbox from my computer and everything went ok but my phone dosent see the movie in the folder what am i doing wrong ?
    05-12-2013 03:54 AM
    After a few referrals, and hooking up a half dozen devices, I now have a good place to store all of my music, accessible anywhere.

Hi Robert,

Congrats on becoming a Dropbox Guru! We've awarded you 48 GB of bonus space for the next 12 months. You now have 101.88 GB on Dropbox. To get even more space, check out our upgrade options.

Thanks again for supercharging your Samsung device with Dropbox!

Enjoy,
    - The Dropbox Team*
    All for free!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums
    05-12-2013 04:57 AM
    hi how can i upload full lenght movies onto dropbox?
    05-12-2013 05:57 AM
    hi how can i upload full lenght movies onto dropbox?
    It would be best to get an external sd card and whack movies on that, dropbox can be awkward with movies.
    05-12-2013 12:15 PM
    I have no problem at all uploading full length movies. I just drag and drop them into the dropbox folder in explorer. On my laptop.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums
    05-15-2013 02:20 AM
    Back to topic; how will you use your dropbox space?
    05-26-2013 09:29 AM
    Dropbox is a good app for mobile phone back up especially photo and video.
    This site http://mstoic.com/get-extra-free-space-on-dropbox/ will tell you detail procedures how to earn bonus spaces in dropbox.
    My pictures and video taken in HP are uploaded to dropbox automatically by camera upload once hp is connected to wifi. they are downloaded to my pc after auto sync. I don't even notice some pictures and video taken in HP are already in my pc. then I can edit or watch when I am free with PC.
    then I can share some of them with friends and relatives by rearranging them in seperate folders.
    I have some shared folders with friends to share some books and programs as well, they are autosync on pc so notication pop up once someone update in shared folder. Nice!
    I have got 58 GB storage now and enjoy camera upload and sharing features maily. Sadly, 48 GB bonus is for 2 years only. BOX give 50 GB life time. Both Box and dropbox have file size limitation. Recently I found " copy' as my alternative cloud storage. 15GB free on signing up. Additional 5 gb if sign up by referral. YOu can use this link.
    https://copy.com?r=wJhfrQ
    as referral to get that 5 gb. you can ge 5gb bonus for severy successful referral without limit. somebodies have got more than 1tb. I have got 260 GB now. good thing with copy is no limitation of individual file size so good for video file upload. sharing with other copy user can share storage space as well. I still can't find direct camera upload from HP. Now I am using copy as main cloud back up( both handheld and pc). dropbox for hp camera upload and photocharing. flicker is giving 1tb storage as well. enjoy
    10-25-2013 02:29 AM
33 12