Did not one of you watch any early reviews of this phone? There was stutter all over the place. And if you bothered to play with the phone in person you'd have noticed the same thing.
    Anyway the phone is fine (I just got one for my wife yesterday), so if you're a SG fan I say get the phone and pay not attention to the man behind the "stutter curtain".

It's not my cup of tea (I'm a LG guy), but for here she loves it as who really cares how fast you can swipe screens.
    It's a phone that no one twisted your arm and forced you to buy, so get over it already.
    05-05-2013 08:33 AM
    Did not one of you watch any early reviews of this phone? There was stutter all over the place. And if you bothered to play with the phone in person you'd have noticed the same thing.
    Anyway the phone is fine (I just got one for my wife yesterday), so if you're a SG fan I say get the phone and pay not attention to the man behind the "stutter curtain".

It's not my cup of tea (I'm a LG guy), but for here she loves it as who really cares how fast you can swipe screens.
    It's a phone that no one twisted your arm and forced you to buy, so get over it already.
    Lol a LG fan talking about problems lol.... Classic

Sent from my ATT Galaxy S4
    Topgonzo and 20blks like this.
    05-05-2013 08:44 AM