GS4 S Health App not working !

Maverick86

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I got the s4 international version yesterday. Everything is amazing.. I love the feel of the s4... One bug I am facing is with S health.. When I open it first time it asks for the agreement thing then after i click next a black screen comes up and error message that s health has stopped.. and now whenever I open it, it just gives a black screen and the error comes Unfortunately, S Health has stopped !!

I tried disabling it from the app manager, when I enable it again the same agree page shows up and same problem continues.. what to do ??

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I know I hate this option, but have you tried factory reset? This should clear everything in your phone and restore it to it's original form. If THEN S-Health is not working, I'd take the unit back to the seller and claim your warranty.

BTW, does anyone know HOW to factory reset these things? I know in my Note 2 there's a simple setting option but with my S4, the only way I've found to do it is from the recovery console (Unit off, press and hold Power + Volume Up + Home, on power-on release power but keep holding Volume Up + Home)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I know I hate this option, but have you tried factory reset? This should clear everything in your phone and restore it to it's original form. If THEN S-Health is not working, I'd take the unit back to the seller and claim your warranty.

BTW, does anyone know HOW to factory reset these things? I know in my Note 2 there's a simple setting option but with my S4, the only way I've found to do it is from the recovery console (Unit off, press and hold Power + Volume Up + Home, on power-on release power but keep holding Volume Up + Home)

Settings - > Account (Scroll down) - > Backup and Reset

Took me a while too lol

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos!

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Unrelated to the original issue, but I've been using S Health for my review and can't seem to find "plowing my wife" under exercises. Any ideas?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4