I got the s4 international version yesterday. Everything is amazing.. I love the feel of the s4... One bug I am facing is with S health.. When I open it first time it asks for the agreement thing then after i click next a black screen comes up and error message that s health has stopped.. and now whenever I open it, it just gives a black screen and the error comes Unfortunately, S Health has stopped !!

I tried disabling it from the app manager, when I enable it again the same agree page shows up and same problem continues.. what to do ??
    05-05-2013 12:37 PM
    Can u clear the data and cache?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos!
    05-05-2013 01:54 PM
    I did. Same issue. Shows the agreement screen again but freezes after I agree and click next
    05-05-2013 02:46 PM
    I know I hate this option, but have you tried factory reset? This should clear everything in your phone and restore it to it's original form. If THEN S-Health is not working, I'd take the unit back to the seller and claim your warranty.

BTW, does anyone know HOW to factory reset these things? I know in my Note 2 there's a simple setting option but with my S4, the only way I've found to do it is from the recovery console (Unit off, press and hold Power + Volume Up + Home, on power-on release power but keep holding Volume Up + Home)
    05-05-2013 02:54 PM
    I know I hate this option, but have you tried factory reset? This should clear everything in your phone and restore it to it's original form. If THEN S-Health is not working, I'd take the unit back to the seller and claim your warranty.

BTW, does anyone know HOW to factory reset these things? I know in my Note 2 there's a simple setting option but with my S4, the only way I've found to do it is from the recovery console (Unit off, press and hold Power + Volume Up + Home, on power-on release power but keep holding Volume Up + Home)
    Settings - > Account (Scroll down) - > Backup and Reset

Took me a while too lol

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos!
    05-05-2013 05:09 PM
    Unrelated to the original issue, but I've been using S Health for my review and can't seem to find "plowing my wife" under exercises. Any ideas?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
    smooth4lyfe, Rim85 and satannik like this.
    05-05-2013 07:00 PM
    The solution to your problem is the update .uninstall the update you can find this where you clear data in the right top corner
    08-09-2013 01:56 AM