Contacts+ and MMS

jarettp

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone on AT&T been able to get contacts+ to send picture messages? literally every other app works for me except this one. its also causing text delays where i don't get messages until i send one and sometimes they don't get my messages until the next day.

Shay Erov

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi Jarettp,
I am one of the Contacts+ dev team, and we'd love to solve your picture message issue. However we will need some more info and details from you
Please contact us at : support @ contactspls . com and we'll do our best to solve the problem ASAP.

Shay

kevlut

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
same here! I love the app, but it simply won't send photos. Its very annoying. I'm going to email Shay, and hopefully I'll get a response...

Kevin

DanielHillard

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I second that. I resort to the Messaging app that my Samsung Galaxy S4 came with to send MMS. Definitely needs investigation... please address this in update "What's New" notes if/when it's fixed.

Thanks!

Michele Gimona

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Same problem.
When I receive MMS a notification appear on the screen but the message on the screen is empty.
No matter what I do if I close or try to open the message there is no MMS in my messages folder. It disappears.
Galaxy S3. android 4.1.2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC