...the way they continually mock apple in their advertising and are currently being investigated for allegedly hiring people to post negative comments about the HTC One.
    As an owner of a Samsung device or an Android fan, does that sit uneasy with you, especially the HTC One investigation?
    Has Samsung become a bully?
    Have they gotten too big for their pantalones?
    Do you think these tactics are going to come back to haunt Samsung at some point?
    A saying goes, "Be nice to people on your way up, because you will most likely meet them on your way back down."
    Topgonzo likes this.
    05-06-2013 09:58 AM
    Samsung is hiring people to bad mouth HTC? Really wow is that true? I didn't know that. I would hope that's not the case. I like Samsung products and I've owned and enjoyed HTC products. If it is true its bad on Samsung's part. Let the product speak for itself and Samsung isn't hurting in sales so why bad mouth? I prefer the Galaxy phones over HTC mainly due to now HTC going the way of Apple with no sd card slot & removable battery. Those are deal breakers for me not everyone i get that but for me it is. But i loved my HTC Evo and the Evo 3D. The Evo 3D was one of my favorite phones.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    desisangel likes this.
    05-06-2013 10:05 AM
    ...the way they continually mock apple in their advertising and are currently being investigated for allegedly hiring people to post negative comments about the HTC One.
    As an owner of a Samsung device or an Android fan, does that sit uneasy with you, especially the HTC One investigation?
    Do you think these tactics are going to come back to haunt Samsung at some point?
    A saying goes, "Be nice to people on your way up, because you will most likely meet them on your way back down."
    As for the Apple stuff, all is fair in love and marketing, but I would hope they aren't hiring people to bad mouth other products. That only makes them look insecure about the quality of their product. Guess we'll see what becomes of that investigation.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    MBM7881 likes this.
    05-06-2013 10:05 AM
    I think the move of not releasing the 32 and 64gb models might hurt them more. They are really milking the cow for all its worth. But, how close can they play the selling of 16gb units and not releasing the 32 and 64gb. How far to the edge of pissing of potential buyers will they go, a week, a month? A lot of people might just get frustrated, and buy another brand.

Just saying..
    brianphrack and MBM7881 like this.
    05-06-2013 10:17 AM
    It's all just business and business as usual. They've all traded lawsuits back and forth.

I enjoy business battles... I find them to be comical, and the battles yield better products for the consumer, usually; informed consumption is important, and minus the whole intellectual property thing, but I won't get into my opinions on that.
    MBM7881 likes this.
    05-06-2013 10:21 AM
    You know I hear a lot about Samsung hiring people to bad-mouth HTC.
    Even though everywhere I go everyone is talking crap about the GS4 and praising the One...

Samsung's commercials still take shots at Apple -- mostly cause people still think the Iphone is the best and only smartphone out there. I don't see any hits on the HTC One.
    05-06-2013 10:24 AM
    I think the move of not releasing the 32 and 64gb models might hurt them more. They are really milking the cow for all its worth. But, how close can they play the selling of 16gb units and not releasing the 32 and 64gb. How far to the edge of pissing of potential buyers will they go, a week, a month? A lot of people might just get frustrated, and buy another brand.

Just saying..
    I thought Samsung did release a 32GB but only AT&T is selling it? Not trying to start a GB war i just honestly thought one is being released. Is that chosen by the carriers?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    05-06-2013 10:27 AM

Just saying..
    In total agreement.

However, I worry the 32 and 64gb audience may be the minority, you and I among a handful of others. I have serious doubt that a US 32/64gb will ever be released in the States. Edit: AT&T are releasing it on May 10th, what a relief.
    05-06-2013 10:31 AM