I had two days Google Services used up more then my screen itself, today it already used up 26% of my battery
    when i never launched anything, what services do they consist off and how do you contain it please?
    05-06-2013 03:59 PM
    Was posting the same issue a minute ago. Let me know if you found a fix...

I had two days Google Services used up more then my screen itself, today it already used up 26% of my battery
    when i never launched anything, what services do they consist off and how do you contain it please?
    05-06-2013 04:06 PM
    I know when I had the S3 I had to end S-voice cause it was killing my battery. That one thing made a hugh improvement.
    05-06-2013 07:26 PM
    For the last 2 days, my battery has been draining fast and goes dead overnight. When checking settings, battery, Google services was drawing 44%, staying awake for over 3 hours.
    So today, I turned google services off for the day and the battery percentage stayed about the same all day. The problem is that then Maps and anything else that needs your location can't work.
    Then I turned it back on and now Google services is only drawing 4%. I can't explain what's changed as I haven't done anything to change it.
    Still monitoring, checking stuff........

Google the subject, it's a common complaint with this phone and I'm hoping that Samsung or someone finds a cure soon.
    05-06-2013 08:01 PM
    I had this issue with my S4. I found it was the new update of Google play service that caused this issue. The battery usage of google services came back to normal after I delete the update. However, the new hangouts requires the latest google play service...
    05-26-2013 02:47 PM
    I had this issue with my S4. I found it was the new update of Google play service that caused this issue. The battery usage of google services came back to normal after I delete the update. However, the new hangouts requires the latest google play service...
    How do you delete an update?
    06-01-2013 04:47 PM
    Go to application manager and find the app then click on uninstall updates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
    06-01-2013 04:55 PM
    I solved it by installing an app called Juice defender and then adjusting the settings to agressive.
    06-01-2013 08:56 PM
    Try this thread. There is a lot of information about turning off and updating Google stuff.

Google services draining battery's - xda-developers
    06-01-2013 09:04 PM