Questions about Sync

josnic

May 7, 2013
Visit site
1) How do I turn on "Master Sync"?

I downloaded Du Battery Saver and it disabled the Master Sync and I'm unable to turn it back on somewhat. Right now my Hotmail emails aren't coming in to my phone unless I manually sync. Every thing that has option to sync like email etc all will say "sync disabled"

2) How do you delete pictures from "Instant Upload" gallery?

In my device, it shows up as Web Album and hence cannot be deleted. I logged in to Google+, deleted the pictures and synced. In google+ the pictures are gone but in my device, the album is still there even after synching.
As a way to test, I uploaded a pic to google+ then sycned. The picture appeared in my phone. Then I delete the pic in google+ and sync again, the pictures are gone. This is what SHOULD have happened with instant album.. but it's not. Since it's a web album in my device and the pictures are gone from the google+, I tried download the pictures in my device. As expected, it failed to download. But the damn web gallery is still there!

I guess my problem is the sync and finding the proper settings for it.

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about the albums (I just selected NOT to display Picasa albums since I have everything set to not upload instantly), but the 'Master Sync' I believe you're referring to can be toggled on and off from the notification toggle area; just look for the "Sync" button.

If THAT doesn't work, then maybe the program you installed aggressively disabled sync options for each app individually. The only way I know to turn those back on is from the App Manager and going into each app and re-enable Notifications.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance