SMH - So Sammy still hasn't fixed the horrible wake lag or unusable SMS app huh?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
What don't you guys understand about when you purchase a Samsung phone you will not get a good software (user) experience. This phone will lag in messaging just as the GS2, GS3, GN1, GN2. The SMS issues along with horrible wake time has been reported to Sammy by thousands of people but they continue to slap the same bloated OS on every galaxy line phone and basically says screw the consumer. I for one will NEVER purchase another Sammy phone, especially with all of the new competition out there that's starving for a piece of the pie. Give LG or Sony as shot for a change folks...Be different!! I know my next phone won't be a Sammy for sure.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Arvg0hD.gif

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Not another post whose sole purpose is to instigate a fight...... these forums are becoming more divisive every day. I understand people have opinions and that's cool but you don't just roll into a Samsung forum and make a post like this that will offend the majority of folks on this particular forum. I respect the fact that everyone has an opinion and can post those opinions but maybe tone it down just a little. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae