S4 Ringtones not loud enough

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Got my S4 and alk the ringtones are nature themed and not loud enough. On my S3 I downloaded some ringtone packs from other android phones. Now I cant find them.

Can anyone post any links to posted ringtone packs yhat have been stripped from other new phines and posted.
Thanks

Sent from my Sprint GS4

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Here's the link to our Ringtones & Wallpaper forum.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/wallpapers-ringtones-themes/

Another thing to try and look for is a " system dump ". These system dumps which are obtained normally right at first release of most new devices contain the stock wallpapers, ringtones, notifications, etc. We have quite a few of these laying around in many of the past great devices, here in the forums.

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Im looking specifically for factory S2, HTC, & Droid ringtones. I know they have all been posted on here in the past, cause I have always downloaded the zip files. I will do a search for system dumps.

Most the stuff on zedge is chopped up stuff people have made that is low quality and finding the good stuff takes hours.
...and goingvto the wallpaper & ringtone thread posted above is like digging through a haystack.

I would just like to know how to search for the factory tones that have been stripped out of the phones that have been posted in the past.

Sent from my Sprint GS4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463