Why not just buy a brushed aliminum battery cover for like 10 dollars?
    I held the gs4 yesterday.

Coming from the note 2, I thought the gs4 fit so perfeftly in the hand and the display was beautiful.

It was plastic. But it was VERY light. And if people really wanted it to feel like a premium phone, dont you think the aluminum batrery covers would do it justice?

Because if thats the case. Id have a premium feeling phone. With an amazing processor, amazing screen. Removable battery and sd card.

I mean I guess the only problen would be nfc. But ive never really used it.
    I had this on my old gs3 and it made my phone feel pretty top premium and the signal wasnt really affected which I was scared about.

What do you guys think?
    05-08-2013 12:05 PM
    Who said the build quality was terrible?

And how would changing the battery cover alter the build quality?
    05-08-2013 12:11 PM
    I think he's referring to threads and reviews stating that the plastic chassis is poorly constructed or reflects shoddy build quality. I think that this phone is light, solid and a beast. Personally, I like the weight and the construction... most people will have a cover on anyways, so who cares if it is all plastic? It actually weighs about the same as my GS2, so I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. It should give more when dropped BECAUSE it's plastic and not metal, so your screen may fair better than a phone with a more rigid design.

To some a heavy, solid metal frame reflects better quality, which is a moot issue since they all update their phones yearly at least.
    05-08-2013 01:49 PM