CNET Smackdown S4 v. One

killadon

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I was first shocked that the htc one won over the iphone. Then this happen and I was like wow. Which means that the s4 beats the iphone as well. The first time ever that I have seen this on cnet.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I was first shocked that the htc one won over the iphone. Then this happen and I was like wow. Which means that the s4 beats the iphone as well. The first time ever in that I have seen this on cnet.

Lets not get carried away lol s4 beat the one by a hundredth of a point.

patelkedar91

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I was first shocked that the htc one won over the iphone. Then this happen and I was like wow. Which means that the s4 beats the iphone as well. The first time ever that I have seen this on cnet.
I think the Evo4g beat the Iphone back in the day... maybe I'm wrong.

Lol funny video.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I would expect the S4 to beat the One with the bigger screen and little faster processor. BUT I picked the One because I wanted the front speakers,the ZOE (which I love) and the build. But can somebody really say which phone is better than the other. I don't think so. Close PPI, screen size,same processor,same ram. Do you really think you could wrong with either phone? I don't. It all comes down to what features a person will use more. I think these 2 phones will be fighting it out for the rest of the year

Jakiro201

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
You guys have been posting stuffs like this recently and I found it a bit annoying. It's not that because I don't agree with your points but it's really delusional to keep saying something is better than the other. Both devices are great, but the HTC One has some features that the GS4 doesn't have and vice versa. You made your choice and I made mine so why don't we just respect that fact? Also saying "HTC fans" this and that is very offensive and shouldn't be brought up in a tech forum.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Is there an actual rating or something in this review I'm not seeing? From what I can tell, they called it a tie and said the , "if you like this, get this, otherwise get this" kind of nonsense everyone else had. I think a tie is probably fairly accurate because the specs are so similar and the features are the differentiators, it really is almost entirely subjective which one is "better".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante