Anyone see the Lumia 920 commercial? Lmao

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Translation: I was proven wrong about sales, so I'm going to go on about something else entirely and hope no one notices.

As another poster said, it is your opinion that the S3 is better. It is not fact.

Also, apple only reports units sold to end users, not units shipped. So you were wrong.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

BURNED.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Translation: I was proven wrong about sales, so I'm going to go on about something else entirely and hope no one notices.

As another poster said, it is your opinion that the S3 is better. It is not fact.

Also, apple only reports units sold to end users, not units shipped. So you were wrong.

Haha I said what I meant dude everybody jack up sales period and if I was wrong OK AND.... I've seen u been proven wrong on multiple threads so quit while u ahead

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Name one thing the ip5 has over the gs4 gs3 HTC one???

iOS. The beautifully connected Apple ecosystem. Impossibly fluid. Constantly updated (even old models). Great build quality. Terrific camera.

You're not serious, are you?

How can you not comprehend that preferring iPhone's or Android's is a choice and an opinion? Open your eyes, bud.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
iOS. The beautifully connected Apple ecosystem. Impossibly fluid. Constantly updated (even old models). Great build quality. Terrific camera.

You're not serious, are you?

How can you not comprehend that preferring iPhone's or Android's is a choice and an opinion? Open your eyes, bud.

That ecosystem includes iTunes. No f n way iTunes is trash and bogged down every pc I've had.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
That ecosystem includes iTunes. No f n way iTunes is trash and bogged down every pc I've had.

Yikes.

Well, guess you're right then, how was the rest of the world too foolish to see the light?

/sarcasm

You asked in what way the iPhone 5 was better. Saying you've had a poor experience on a PC (hint: not Apple's ecosystem) with iTunes was entirely irrelevant to my post.

The point is, each platform has its strengths and weaknesses and choosing one is a personal preference; the factual differences between the products don't show you which is better, they show how they're different.

It's an opinion, guy. In my opinion, I don't like the GS3 because it feels cheap, has an AMOLED display, utilizes a physical home button, and comes with TouchWiz. But that's my opinion because that device doesn't suit my preferences, which doesn't mean the GS3 isn't still a good device.

Side note: both myself and the other user you chose to incorrectly argue with own Android devices, so calling us iSheep because we proved you wrong makes you look silly.

Last edited:

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yikes.

Well, guess you're right then, how was the rest of the world too foolish to see the light?

/sarcasm

You asked in what way the iPhone 5 was better. Saying you've had a poor experience on a PC (hint: not Apple's ecosystem) with iTunes was entirely irrelevant to my post.

The point is, each platform has its strengths and weaknesses and choosing one is a personal preference; the factual differences between the products don't show you which is better, they show how they're different.

It's an opinion, guy. In my opinion, I don't like the GS3 because it feels cheap, has an AMOLED display, utilizes a physical home button, and comes with TouchWiz. But that's my opinion because that device doesn't suit my preferences, which doesn't mean the GS3 isn't still a good device.

Side note: both myself and the other user you chose to incorrectly argue with own Android devices, so calling us iSheep because we proved you wrong makes you look silly.

To each there own but I'll prefer googles ecosystem and FYI I didn't argue with none of u guys or whoever u are I stated my 2 cents on the glorified ip5. And I didn't state no names when I said isheep. Somebody's feeling a lil guilty perhaps haha smh. IOS suits a lot of people OK fine so does Android,Windows phone, and BB.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
To each there own but I'll prefer googles ecosystem and FYI I didn't argue with none of u guys or whoever u are I stated my 2 cents on the glorified ip5. And I didn't state no names when I said isheep. Somebody's feeling a lil guilty perhaps haha smh. IOS suits a lot of people OK fine so does Android,Windows phone, and BB.

You stated your two cents as if it was fact, and you were proven wrong about sales figures.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Again, your opinion.

No that's my FACT. Every pc I've owned and let my iPhone friends plug their phone up and download that bull it slowed down. No opinion that's my fact ymmv. All I know is no iTunes will be on my new hp period.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
You stated your two cents as if it was fact, and you were proven wrong about sales figures.

Again no I didn't and like I said everybody jacks up figures. Its called marketing bro Google it.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
No that's my FACT. Every pc I've owned and let my iPhone friends plug their phone up and download that bull it slowed down. No opinion that's my fact ymmv. All I know is no iTunes will be on my new hp period.

No, it's not a fact. It is your opinion. You lose credibility when you state that as fact.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Again no I didn't and like I said everybody jacks up figures. Its called marketing bro Google it.

No, as a matter of fact, not everyone 'jacks up figures'. Some report actual sales, and some like Samsung only report units shipped. One is an accurate representation of sales performance. The other is not.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site

You didn't? You sure, bro?

Please please show facts because as far as I know the gs3 outsold the iPhone and regardless so what the gs3 is still a better product.

Bold is your opinion.

Just like I said who cares who sold more units. All that matters is what is the better phone and its been proven the gs3 was better period idgaf about sales numbers because everybody jacks up thier numbers apple included.

Bold is your opinion.

-------------

No, bro, that is not called marketing.

This should help you out: Marketing - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Omg lol. Give it a rest guys jesus. Idgaf bout iOS OK point blank period now on topic please.:rolleyes:

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
And based on a lot of surveys the gs3 was the most popular phone if the year regardless of numbers now that's a fact Google it.

Surveys are irrelevant. The only numbers that matter are the sales numbers. (and that's not even getting into how survey results can be manipulated by the survey itself)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol