Hey guys, I just have a quick question about Bluetooth. I often find myself using multiple Bluetooth devices at one time. I have a Pebble smartwatch, Bluetooth speaker at home, and Bluetooth in my car. With my current phone (iPhone) It supports up to five Bluetooth devices hooked up to it at one time with no problems. I had the galaxy S3 through work about eight months ago and it only supported one device at a time (although they were both audio devices like a headset and speaker, not speaker and Pebble).

Has anybody run into any issues with multiple Bluetooth at the same time?
    05-09-2013 08:26 AM
    I have the s3 and I usually have a Bluetooth speaker, keyboard, controller, and headset hooked up at the same time(my phone is my home console).

If you have similar devices hooked up the protocols disable 1. Like by default the speaker and headset both accept calls but you go into the settings and disable it for the speakers only allow media and then you can have both hooked up.

Sent from my SPH-L710
    iToddh likes this.
    05-09-2013 09:11 AM
    I have the s3 and I usually have a Bluetooth speaker, keyboard, controller, and headset hooked up at the same time(my phone is my home console).

If you have similar devices hooked up the protocols disable 1. Like by default the speaker and headset both accept calls but you go into the settings and disable it for the speakers only allow media and then you can have both hooked up.

Sent from my SPH-L710
    Sweet! That's what I needed to know. Thank
    05-09-2013 11:14 AM