05-11-2013 05:38 PM
121 ... 345
tools
    I called all the local AT&T stores and all they had were all in black. I want the white one but after looking at this case I might go ahead and get it since it's two tone. It looks cool. I'd get the white on black trim.

What do you guys think?

Galaxy S4 case Slim Armor | SPIGEN SGP

@ Galaxy S4 case Slim Armor | SPIGEN SGP
    It's a great case. I have the white one too and love it. There's some pics of others using it (with other colors) in other threads on the forum here. Check them out.
    And good luck.
    mpazevedo likes this.
    05-10-2013 07:27 PM
    I don't even see the 32gb on the site to order

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    32gb s4 releasing late, 2nd week of may. This is cos operators don't like giving 32gb free of cost when the market is at peak for new phone.

:*:N33b1:*:
    05-10-2013 07:41 PM
    Got 2 tonight, one for wife. She likes it. Unfortunately I went home without the new SIM because I thought my Skyrocket SIM would fit. No dice. So, I have a GS4 sitting in front of me useless until tomorrow.
    05-10-2013 08:14 PM
    Got 2 tonight, one for wife. She likes it. Unfortunately I went home without the new SIM because I thought my Skyrocket SIM would fit. No dice. So, I have a GS4 sitting in front of me useless until tomorrow.
    Well at least you can throw it on WiFi and download all your apps.
    05-10-2013 08:53 PM
    You got some scissors? What's the worse that can happen? You're getting a new sim anyway Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
    05-10-2013 08:57 PM
    You got some scissors? What's the worse that can happen? You're getting a new sim anyway Lol.

I may try wifi. I rely on my phone to monitor work network, so it cannot be down, unfortunately, so no sim card experiments.
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    05-10-2013 09:19 PM
    So I went and got the 32 gig S4. I JUST COULDNT TAKE IT ANY LONGER! My husband got his Z10 too. I didn't end up bothering calling customer care. So they couldn't give us his upgrade early so they let us do that thing where we buy $250 worth of accessories and gave us a discount on Z10 but not at the upgrade price. So pretty much we got the 2 phones,Z10 full body Invilsheild, S4 Speck case,Beats by Dre bullet speaker and AT&T S4 screen protector for $556. Not too shabby I would say!
    BUT..............The best part they gave us $100 each for the BB 9000 because of the promotion they are having right now. Which is way more than we paid for them used and way more we would get if we sold them on Ebay in the condition they were in. I saw that promotion on att.com but it said the phone had to be 3 years or newer. Well the 9000 is from 2008 so you do the math LOL I wasn't going to argue with him. LOL He said "oh if it is 3 years or so".

YAY we are both REALLY happy. There is a lot to learn on both phones but it is more of a learning curve for the hubby who went from the BB 9900 to the Z10.

EDIT: And the bullet speaker is pink! Glad the hubby let me pick the color!
    05-10-2013 09:41 PM
    So I went and got the 32 gig S4. I JUST COULDNT TAKE IT ANY LONGER! My husband got his Z10 too. I didn't end up bothering calling customer care. So they couldn't give us his upgrade early so they let us do that thing where we buy $250 worth of accessories and gave us a discount on Z10 but not at the upgrade price. So pretty much we got the 2 phones,Z10 full body Invilsheild, S4 Speck case,Beats by Dre bullet speaker and AT&T S4 screen protector for $556. Not too shabby I would say!
    BUT..............The best part they gave us $100 each for the BB 9000 because of the promotion they are having right now. Which is way more than we paid for them used and way more we would get if we sold them on Ebay in the condition they were in. I saw that promotion on att.com but it said the phone had to be 3 years or newer. Well the 9000 is from 2008 so you do the math LOL I wasn't going to argue with him. LOL He said "oh if it is 3 years or so".

YAY we are both REALLY happy. There is a lot to learn on both phones but it is more of a learning curve for the hubby who went from the BB 9900 to the Z10.

Congrats to you and the Mr. Let me know if you have any questions about either. I reviewed the Z10 before I got the One.
    Kimberly Boals likes this.
    05-10-2013 09:46 PM

Wow that's awesome. Hell they only gave me 130 for a galaxy s3. You got 100 for a Bold 9000 lol. That's awesome

Sent using Tapatalk 2
    Kimberly Boals likes this.
    05-10-2013 10:23 PM
    $130? wow, sorry man. Saying no to the trade in request and putting my SG3 on ebay is sounding a lot better now.
    05-10-2013 10:47 PM
    $130? wow, sorry man. Saying no to the trade in request and putting my SG3 on ebay is sounding a lot better now.
    Yeah. It was a red one that I used for back up. Was in great shape though. Yeah eBay or Craigslist. I have a white s3 also so was just ready to dump one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    05-10-2013 11:05 PM
    Fyi I sold my red S3 in great shape on eBay for$330 and the Bold 9900 for $240.

Thank you all for all the nice posts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    05-10-2013 11:32 PM
    I sold my S3 on eBay for 350

Posted via Android Central App
    05-11-2013 12:29 AM
    Figured I'd share this with you guys. My wife has been pretty jealous of the S4 since I got it. She's been using my Nexus 4. I called this morning to get an upgrade pushed. Not only did they push my upgrade, which wasn't up until 04/22/2014, but they credited me $50 on top of it. So after a few customer care calls and a trip to a corporate AT&T, I've got a new 32GB S4 that ended up being $199.99 and the Mrs has my 16GB.

Attached Thumbnails Just picked up my 32GB S4 from my local AT&T-uploadfromtaptalk1368297625413.jpg   Just picked up my 32GB S4 from my local AT&T-uploadfromtaptalk1368297634587.jpg  
    05-11-2013 01:41 PM
    Figured I'd share this with you guys. My wife has been pretty jealous of the S4 since I got it. She's been using my Nexus 4. I called this morning to get an upgrade pushed. Not only did they push my upgrade, which wasn't up until 04/22/2014, but they credited me $50 on top of it. So after a few customer care calls and a trip to a corporate AT&T, I've got a new 32GB S4 that ended up being $199.99 and the Mrs has my 16GB.

Nice score!!
    05-11-2013 02:20 PM
    Similar story for me this morning without the $50 credit though.

Posted via Android Central App
    05-11-2013 02:27 PM
    Calling and talking to customer care is the key. Seems like they can do so much more than the stores.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317
    05-11-2013 02:54 PM
    I stopped at my local ATT store today to pick up the OG Pro I had ordered last Saturday figuring the S4 would not be arriving in 32GB for weeks or months. The OG Pro is an awesome phone in person and in the hand. Far more comfortable to hold and use than the GN2 and they did have them side by side for users to compare and contrast. The screen was a big difference. Well I did opt to get the S4 32GB today AND I also took advantage of the GN 10.1 promo as well got that for $175 (normally $199.99) and I needed a tablet anyways. So not a bad deal.

I will be watching the OG Pro forums with much anticipation because I see LG getting things right and moving fast against Samsung. The OG2 due out in a few months and next years OG Pro 2 should be devices to watch. I will sadly miss the 5.5" display, but if the GN3 rumors are true at 5.99" and 3GB of RAM I may be looking at something bigger next year.

BTW, my store didn't even know about the 32GB S4 being announced, having arrived or that they were in stock. He had to check inventory and then after about 10 minutes came out with it. They got a few in black only.
    05-11-2013 04:12 PM

Was the 32GB already updated or did you have an update waiting? Any differences in the 32GB from 16 other than just the increase in internal storage?
    05-11-2013 05:32 PM
    I stopped at my local ATT store today to pick up the OG Pro I had ordered last Saturday figuring the S4 would not be arriving in 32GB for weeks or months. The OG Pro is an awesome phone in person and in the hand. Far more comfortable to hold and use than the GN2 and they did have them side by side for users to compare and contrast. The screen was a big difference. Well I did opt to get the S4 32GB today AND I also took advantage of the GN 10.1 promo as well got that for $175 (normally $199.99) and I needed a tablet anyways. So not a bad deal.

I will be watching the OG Pro forums with much anticipation because I see LG getting things right and moving fast against Samsung. The OG2 due out in a few months and next years OG Pro 2 should be devices to watch. I will sadly miss the 5.5" display, but if the GN3 rumors are true at 5.99" and 3GB of RAM I may be looking at something bigger next year.

BTW, my store didn't even know about the 32GB S4 being announced, having arrived or that they were in stock. He had to check inventory and then after about 10 minutes came out with it. They got a few in black only.
    Ok...so you went to pick up your G pro that you preordered and instead got a 32 GB S4? I saw AC's full review of the OG Pro and it does look good! Let me know how you like the S4. Mine will be here Monday.
    I hope the Note 3 does not go physically bigger than it's current size. They may be able to make the screen bigger a la S4 and keep the same physical size. I would sadly be out if they go bigger than my Note 2 size because that is getting too large for a phone IMO.
    05-11-2013 05:36 PM
    Was the 32GB already updated or did you have an update waiting? Any differences in the 32GB from 16 other than just the increase in internal storage?
    I had to update it myself. They won't ship with this build for at least a month or so. No differences whatsoever. Just reinforces the update making a huge difference in UI performance, though. This is S4 number two for me and after the update it's as smooth as my old one.
    05-11-2013 05:38 PM
121 ... 345