Just picked up my 32GB S4 from my local AT&T

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the heads up so we can pass this along to anyone else.:D By the way I see this is your first post so if you are new here Welcome to Android Central.

Tango22

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the heads up so we can pass this along to anyone else.:D By the way I see this is your first post so if you are new here Welcome to Android Central.

Been a lurker for a while now. I felt my switch from iOS to android was reason enough to come out!

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Oh so now you are out of the closet huh...lol Well you know I am kidding you but Welcome to not being a lurker anymore and jump in to the forums and participate with the rest of us. We look forward to your contributions.

amarano

May 6, 2013
Visit site
what state are you located in, if you dont mind me asking?

also i just called a local store and he said the date of the 10th is for people who preordered through ATT, did you preorder?

Tango22

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm in New Jersey and I didn't preorder. I called my local store and asked if they got them in and I was told they just got delivered.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I dislike my local AT&T store. I just called and the guy said there is no such thing as the 32gb S4. :banghead::thumbdown:

I called another store and they said that they will sell it Saturday.

And another store said I can pre-order it today and it'll get to me in one to two business days.

I'm going nuts lol. Might just stay with my 16gb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Yeah this is crazy. I know suppose official is tomorrow but you would think employees would know that today

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Yeah this is crazy. I know suppose official is tomorrow but you would think employees would know that today

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Yes! With the official launch tomorrow you would think they'd know something about it.

The guy I spoke to was so rude though,I guess that's what bothers me most. Cause he was very adamant that there is and will not be any 32gb S4'and there only is the 16gb. And suggest I just get an sd card. I told him you can't put apps on it and he tried to tell me otherwise.
:rolleyes:

I might just do the pre-order though from the other store to actually see if its for the 32gb and not 16

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Tango22

May 5, 2013
Visit site
s432gb.jpg

amarano

May 6, 2013
Visit site
i have a question maybe someone can help me. i plan on signing a 1 year agreement which is available on the site but the store rep told me they only do 2 year. has anyone been able to purchase with a 1 year agreement in store?

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Just called my local att and they said they will have the 32gb galaxy s4 in a few days.. My 2 weeks is up today so I'm in a bind :/

Posted from my amazing white Galaxy S4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles