As everyone has different priorities/usage patterns, I'm curious to see what their favorite thing about the S4 is.

I would have to say the display. The S4 is easily the most comfortable 5-inch display device to hold and it utilizes the entire screen with the inclusion of a capacitive menu button. It's the best AMOLED screen I've ever seen and having the ability to pick my screen mode (to represent more accurate colors, more vibrant colors, etc) or pick a mode that adapts depending on what I'm doing is incredible. Easily the best thing, in a long line of things, about the S4.
    madlaw1071 likes this.
    05-09-2013 02:13 PM
    Lol I was going to make this when I get my hands on my phone soon cause Costco processed my order SO late.
    But I want to see as well -- what are you guys liking? Screen real estate will most likely be mine.
    05-09-2013 02:16 PM
    Ok, the best thing I feel is also the screen like you said Eric. But to me it is more about ease of use while one handed with a 5" screen. Button layout is nothing short of fanatic for this ease of use... now as a big HTC fan, the One was fine, but I could not say that I would feel comfortable using it for as much as 2 years.
    That's why I jumped ship and got my first samsung phone.

sent from my S4 using motion gestures!!!!
    madlaw1071 likes this.
    05-09-2013 02:57 PM
    For me it's two things. 1st The 1080p screen is amazing and looks fantastic. 2nd adapt sound feature makes my headphones sound really good. My music sounds awesome on this phone!
    Eric Kane and madlaw1071 like this.
    05-09-2013 03:17 PM
    The camera in daylight is pretty insane. It's not very good with motion if you don't manually put on sports mode I find though.

Overall it's just the whole package. Taking the good with the bad, it makes for a nice phone overall. It leaves a lot to be desired, but it also does a lot more than much of its competition.

The best thing about the phone... I really wouldn't want to say any particular thing is. But if someone asked me, I'd probably go with the camera in daylight.
    05-09-2013 03:24 PM
    - AMAZING Screen, especially the front facing camera...don't really see clear front facing cams
    - Camera! So many modes and cool features!
    - Speed! Coming from a GS3, this speed is gonna take some time getting used to...its lovely...no more slow keyboards/typing like on my GS3
    05-09-2013 03:26 PM
    - AMAZING Screen, especially the front facing camera...don't really see clear front facing cams
    - Camera! So many modes and cool features!
    - Speed! Coming from a GS3, this speed is gonna take some time getting used to...its lovely...no more slow keyboards/typing like on my GS3
    If I still had my 9500, I would have said "Display AND Exynos 5 Octa".
    05-09-2013 03:28 PM
    If I still had my 9500, I would have said "Display AND Exynos 5 Octa".
    U should have kept it dude!
    05-09-2013 03:40 PM
    U should have kept it dude!
    It's faster, and I know this, but I couldn't give up LTE. When I weighted the differences together, I wanted the faster data speeds. I'll probably grab one again right before they get that reported 10% performance boost via update in a few months. If they widen the gap in performance between the two, I might be tempted to get rid of my AT&T version.
    05-09-2013 03:43 PM
    For me it's bigger battery and SD storage, definately. I also find that I'm using Air View alot and like it!
    05-09-2013 03:57 PM